Instrument of Surrender for the New Pacific Order

sethb

The New World Order doesnt need anything as old fashioned as public announcements and treaties made public. Secrecy is its Modus Operandi.

So, in other words, you can't point me toward a single concrete piece of evidence toward the existence of all encompassing New Karmic World Order nor can you can't give me a factual breakdown on their treaty structure?

I do hope, however, that you can provide me with a tinfoil piece of headwear so that the new overreaching Karmic evil cannot read my mind through their radio implants in my skull and dental work.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The New World Order doesnt need anything as old fashioned as public announcements and treaties made public. Secrecy is its Modus Operandi.

and apparently the new breed of freedom fighter doesn't need anything as old fashioned as proof or facts. Must be nice.

You forgot MK.

But reading the treaty, it though is quite certain that the reps will go to the undersigned victorious alliances not the ones you mentioned.

Funny how that works, ey?

Maybe I missed something, can you point me to where in the document it says reparations are being levied for past wrongs, or are you just making that statement based on the personal opinions some people have expressed?

It is possible for someone to feel that an aspect of punishment is deserved, even though the reason why they feel said punishment is deserved is not the direct cause for the punishment itself.

Edited by Il Impero Romano

Wait....

Where did the NPO's "We will never surrender to the evil Karma alliances"-mentality go?

I'm happy you guys chose to peace out though! Now you guys can show how cool you actually are by rising back to the top of the sanction race again within 6 months.

The same could be said of Karma. Where did Karma's "We will never change the terms" mentality go?

Here is the rub, an official denial of its existence and an attempt to discredit the idea of a secret treaty bloc is exactly the thing a shadow bloc would do.

It is a classic catch 22. Deny it and you confirm it in the minds of those who suspect its existence, and do nothing and they will just say that nobody has denied it.

The era of the tinfoil hat is upon us. lol

Edited by Prime minister Johns

I'm pretty sure TNWO disbanded over a year ago after SF and CDT pummeled them into the ground.

Try to keep up. That was TNWO and this is TNKWO. Either that or somebody was really getting down to the Time Warp and now Terry Howard is really in charge of everything.

:o

The same could be said of Karma. Where did Karma's "We will never change the terms" mentality go?

That was never said by the leaders. What was said was "We will not currently renegotiate the terms."

Do you see the difference?

I'll be very surprised if certain members of the vast whatever that Karma is/was aren't currently plotting the downfall of portions of whatever Karma is/was. Some members of whatever Karma is/was have already shown that they cannot be trusted not to be plotting behind their allies backs.

Either that or Karma will stay together long enough to roll Frostbite.

I'll be very surprised if certain members of the vast whatever that Karma is/was aren't currently plotting the downfall of portions of whatever Karma is/was. Some members of whatever Karma is/was have already shown that they cannot be trusted not to be plotting behind their allies backs.

Either that or Karma will stay together long enough to roll Frostbite.

:blink:

Did I miss something?

Shh ... Frostbite actually controls Karma.

Tyga and ES sit in an isolated cavern deep in the artic ocean and are waiting for the right moment to pounce. Ivan stays up top to keep them posted and stir the pot a bit.

In time your new overlords of Frostbite will come with all of Karma at their whim!!! mwahahahahahahaha!!!11!