can i log in

legion-x

im currently on vacation, and as dumb as this sounds i forgot the rule( didnt know where to find it) and am i allowed to log in? im currently at over 1200 days ( around there) and i dont want to get deleted.( already trying to make sure i dont get deleted in college later this year)

That being said, you -can- log on, you just run the risk that, if you trade/aid/war with someone who logged in from the same IP as you, you might get listed as a possible multi and possibly get banned :v. If you never trade, aid, or war from now on though.. then there's no risk :P

i sometimes get on different IPs myself from various location whether I'm on vacation, at a friends house, or at school. I just make sure I wait 5-6 hours before logging back in.

That doesn't matter to the best of my knowledge. All that matters is that no one else ever logs in to a nation from any of those locations, or you'll get deleted as a multi.

You won't get deleted or banned for logging into the same network that someone else has once been on. We do understand the concept of public IPs and we also use much more than just IP evidence when tracking multis.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about.