Imperial Assault Alliance Announcement

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo that's a super cool graphic up there in the OP.

Congrats youguise!

We always seem to have awesome graphics in our OP's it's kinda what we do in the IAA. As Well, I claim no ownership of that, that was done by the IAA Graphix God Victori.

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months? Technically you would be about 1 year and 10 months old...

So, technically there's no point to this. Congrats on whatever the point of this is.

I can't wait to see you buried again.

The Empire persisted in the Unknown Regions throughout this time. (OOC: IAA played another game during this time. But the community never died. Some new faces like me and Voodoo Nova and Bob came along for the ride, and some old hands didn't, but IAA kept going.)

Imperium Increbesco! Here's to many more.

-Bama

Edited by BamaBuc

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months? Technically you would be about 1 year and 10 months old...

So, technically there's no point to this. Congrats on whatever the point of this is.

I can't wait to see you buried again.

Technically incorrect. There were two IAA members who kept battling for over a year and refused to surrender. I was stunned when I heard their story.

No, I'm sorry, but you are not three years old. You disbanded last year, remember? You simply cannot claim that out year you were out of commission. Nice try though.

Please, let me quote from the OP since you appear to be incapable of reading it yourself:

"Three years ago to this day, the Imperial Assault Alliance was born. And yet nearly two years later, on May 28th, 2008, the Empire dispersed throughout the Galaxy, broken. So while we have risen from the ashes reborn, there was a time of darkness. Thus, it would be a lie to say that the Alliance has existed for three straight years."

Yeah, we're aware of the disbandment. This particular announcement merely commemorates the anniversary of our foundation.

No, I'm sorry, but you are not three years old. You disbanded last year, remember? You simply cannot claim that out year you were out of commission. Nice try though.

You should try reading the announcement.

Congrats IAA.

Edit: Chim beat me to it. Blast!

Edited by mythicknight