Imperial Assault Alliance Announcement

IAAanniversaryposterlarge.png

iaaflagold.png

Commemoration of the Founding of the Empire

Three years ago to this day, the Imperial Assault Alliance was born. And yet nearly two years later, on May 28th, 2008, the Empire dispersed throughout the Galaxy, broken. So while we have risen from the ashes reborn, there was a time of darkness. Thus, it would be a lie to say that the Alliance has existed for three straight years.

iaaflagcurrent.png

Despite this, one thing has existed throughout. The people. Without them, the Alliance would be meaningless. Without them, the Empire would not exist. So while this celebration commemorates the founding of the Imperial Assault Alliance, it also honors those that have endured beyond it. The people.

/s/

Darth Andrew of Werbistan, Founder of the Imperial Assault Alliance

Party at #IAA! :awesome:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months? Technically you would be about 1 year and 10 months old...

So, technically there's no point to this. Congrats on whatever the point of this is.

I can't wait to see you buried again.

Edited by Grande Chandelier

Let's keep this between you and me, but I agree. :ph34r:

I agree as well. Nothing like the old Imperial standard.

Edit:

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months?

So, technically there's no point to this. Congrats on whatever the point of this is.

Eh, we'll just keep on watching you burn. Your nation is more fun to watch then fireworks in addition to providing combat training.

Edited by Lavo_2

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months? Technically you would be about 1 year and 10 months old...

Did you, y'know, read the OP?

Weren't you guys dead for like a year and couple months?

I would like to point out the tremendous job you are doing in your burial of us. The weight of your dead soldiers and destroyed buildings has indeed buried a few of our warriors alive.

Also it wasn't even a year, and that was addressed in the OP.