Athens rides to WAR

Disagreeing with Athens is trolling now. Duly noted.

-Bama

No but posting without reading the op and declaring that their must be a military reason behind this decision when you have absolutely no idea of what really happened is trolling

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagreeing with Athens is trolling now. Duly noted.

-Bama

Not only disagreeing with Athens but also making up comments and theories in order to have them look worse in the public eye.

You were digging here. You tried oh so hard, but I am sorry. You failed. You are not in TOOL anymore. Don't act like you know everything. Most of us see what actually happened and although I hate saying this, good job Athens.

Go be ridiculous elsewhere

No but posting without reading the op and declaring that their must be a military reason behind this decision when you have absolutely no idea of what really happened is trolling

I read the OP. I just don't take forum posts at face value. Nevertheless, I apparently was wrong. My assumptions were based on what I thought certain people would do, and I was wrong about that. I apologize to Athens for jumping to conclusions. I still don't like that you decided to harp on about how you could have rolled someone, but it appears I was off base about why you did not attack. And for that I apologize.

-Bama

Could you not have gone the NSO route and attempted to, you know, put your diplomacy hats on?

!@#$, even I got me a diplomacy spacesuit I put on from time to time, especially when I'm trying to get people to attack the nation of Christian Trojans when he comes out of peace mode.

I mean.. wait, no scratch that... maybe.

Also, it would appear that I can't read.

But that doesn't mean people still shouldn't attack the nation of christian trojans when he comes out of peace mode. All hail mercy, and.. you know, space, man. Space is so dope.

Edited by astronaut jones

I read the OP. I just don't take forum posts at face value. Nevertheless, I apparently was wrong. My assumptions were based on what I thought certain people would do, and I was wrong about that. I apologize to Athens for jumping to conclusions. I still don't like that you decided to harp on about how you could have rolled someone, but it appears I was off base about why you did not attack. And for that I apologize.

-Bama

Thanks for your apology BamaBuc. Just remember in the future that our doors are open and you may come talk to us. We may have been able to help you understand our choice and avoided unnecessary conflict here.

I find it highly hilarious that TOOL was ready to break surrender terms, defend Menotah's aggressive act of war on Athens, and threaten "rollings" when Menotah was member-poaching from Athens. Anyone remember TOOL going batcrap insane, threatening war, and demanding an apology when Vox recruited from them?

TOOL is silly. They never fight when they should, they always fight when they shouldn't, and they have consistency of word, action and record like a zig-zag line.

Edited by Schattenmann

Thanks for your apology BamaBuc. Just remember in the future that our doors are open and you may come talk to us. We may have been able to help you understand our choice and avoided unnecessary conflict here.

Thanks. I'll stop by tomorrow and explain how I came to that mistaken conclusion. For now, I'm off to nuke PC and go to bed. Good night.

-Bama

Could you not have gone the NSO route and attempted to, you know, put your diplomacy hats on?

!@#$, even I got me a diplomacy spacesuit I put on from time to time, especially when I'm trying to get people to attack the nation of Christian Trojans when he comes out of peace mode.

I mean.. wait, no scratch that... maybe.

Also, it would appear that I can't read.

But that doesn't mean people still shouldn't attack the nation of christian trojans when he comes out of peace mode. All hail mercy, and.. you know, space, man. Space is so dope.

I don't understand what you want me to do...

In any case, glad to see this was solved diplomatically. I don't know why all of this is deserving of OWF...but whatever.

Have fun with your unmerciful-merciful-DoNW-whatever you want to call this

I don't understand what you want me to do...

In any case, glad to see this was solved diplomatically. I don't know why all of this is deserving of OWF...but whatever.

Have fun with your unmerciful-merciful-DoNW-whatever you want to call this

All will be revealed in due time, good sir.

I have a plan in place... to take over... menotah. And my reign will be both amazing and terrible.

We all know you'd roll them if not for the fact that YOU would get rolled in turn. Nevertheless, congratulations to all parties on achieving peace.

-Bama

Just curious as to how you feel about TOOL suspending a treaty. ^_^

Also, nicely handled, Athens.