TOOL takes an uncharted path...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... I, err... Wow... I... :blink:

I haven't even been on your forums in a while, so this is a great honour. When I moved to Polaris, one of the first places I asked to diplomat to was you guys, as I adored you all so much. It's nice to see that you haven't forgotten me in my long absense of late.

I guess I first signed up on your forums... Erm... It was over a year ago, I know that! lol! Plus it was all WB's fault for spamming the CIS forums so much... :P:wub:

Thanks again guys. I still think you're adorable! :wub:

You're killing GtG's rep, Mia.

Pssh, I am known for rep killing! I mean I call evil people nice, I huggle people who are supposed to be mean... I am super girl!

Besides, he has received medals in the past. Blame Jarkko though, he is the one who suggested him.

ANOTHER medal for Turetel? Darned tortoise does not have a long enough neck for all of these, and pinning them on him is unlikely (tortoises do not wear shirts!). O well, I suppose we can just melt it down and put it in his casket.... I mean, the trophy chest :P

Congratulations to all of the winners, however (even bzelger).