Population/soliders glitch

TypoNinja

Not sure if its just a display error, or something more serious, but it would seem that after such a long conflict my people have grown to like a police state. In fact I'll be in trouble if I sell troops.

Your military of 7,278 (17,074) soldiers is considered adequate strength for the size of Section Eight.

Military Personnel: 7,278 (17,074) Soldiers

Citizens: 9,098 Working Citizens

Maximum Soldier Purchase 0

Maximum Soldier Sell 0 (0 W/Out Anarchy)

Have you thrown an attack in the last two days? You can't decom if you have.

That only explains part of it, that little red text in your nation summary that tells you when something is seriously wrong is gone, My people are not upset with me for maintaining max troops.

if you have exactly slightly below that is what happens.

Considering your soldier percentage was 79.9956% this is what happened, you were not above 80% but were unable to buy another soldier as one more would put you over the 80% mark.

As for the 'why were they unhappy with this and now they are not' question, Global radiation has recently dropped below 5 again, so your population will start to rise gradually now, which will move your troop percentage, previously over 80%, below 80% as your citizen count goes up.

Your land also naturally grows, and you should add 1 new citizen from natural growth every 10 days, which also could have been it, but I'm guessing GRL reduction.

Once you rebought troops, you went past 80% again, of your new citizen number, and yes, your people aren't happy with that.

Another GRL reduction, some more natural land growth etc and eventually the percentage would go under 80% again and your ppl would be ok.

Edited by Jack Shepard