Tulak 'Wins' another one.

Auric the Merciless

I think it says more about the leader who gets drunk and cusses out his members. (if that is indeed what took place)

-Bama

what kind of an awful person says mean things about people while intoxicated :(

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck to you Auric in your future, I don't really know you and that appears to be my loss.

Good luck to Sparta on replacing a seemingly valuable member.

what kind of an awful person says mean things about people while intoxicated :(

If you're the kind of person who says crap when drunk you should probably stay off IRC when intoxicated. "I was drunk" isn't an excuse for anything.

-Bama

If you're the kind of person who says crap when drunk you should probably stay off IRC when intoxicated. "I was drunk" isn't an excuse for anything.

-Bama

Yes it is? It may not be a valid excuse, from your perspective, but it's an excuse nonetheless.

If you're the kind of person who can't take crap, you should probably stay off of the Internet in general.

Yes it is? It may not be a valid excuse, from your perspective, but it's an excuse nonetheless.

If you're the kind of person who can't take crap, you should probably stay off of the Internet in general.

You're still responsible for your actions when drunk. It's not a free pass to do whatever you want.

Still, if a leader gives crap to his own members, it says a lot about him (again, if that is indeed what happened here).

-Bama

Been a while since I've had one of these. I'm glad it delivered.

A shame this couldn't of been kept private, but believe it or not Auric, I did respect you. Of course, the issues could've been worked out if you had taken the liberty to read our forums before making another business issue personal, but oh well. As for the messages that were originally in the OP, they were a last resort and merely the tail end of several long-lasting issues, not just a spur of the moment "cussing out at a member" as some suggest.

Also, what's my prize? :S

Wow, you sure did edit out alot. Unfortunately I did not care enough to post on it.

You are (were) in Sparta and Sparta is now at the top of the world. The pressures there are great and your leaders are probably now beginning to realize that. Of course their will be changes in leadership style.

I read " Maybe if he would sober up once in a while" and realized that it is the normal Tulak

Keep it up my drunk friend, aka the official drunk of maroon

Edited by CptGodzilla

You're still responsible for your actions when drunk. It's not a free pass to do whatever you want.

Still, if a leader gives crap to his own members, it says a lot about him (again, if that is indeed what happened here).

-Bama

It says that he's a typical human being who sometimes says mean things. :(

Frankly, I am DISGUSTED and APPALLED that Tulak drinks alcohol while playing CN. This outrageous behavior is a clear insult to all the other people that has to endure these boards while sober, and this game in general.

Poor show, Tulak. Poor show.

Edited by Atanatar

Anyone looking for a very active and detail oriented person that has run the Sparta Academy for over a year and been Ephor of Internal Affairs for nearly that long?

You're more than welcome to come to Dark Fist.

Of course I'm 10 times more abusive than Tulak, and Daikos is never sober - but hey :awesome:

I hereby resign from Sparta due to Tulak's abusive nature. He abuses his power and his underlings, and I simply cannot put up with him. Maybe if he would sober up once in a while he would be different.

Anyone looking for a very active and detail oriented person that has run the Sparta Academy for over a year and been Ephor of Internal Affairs for nearly that long?

New Polar Order promises that The Grub is only abusive when you want him to be. :blush:

At what point did this topic become "Let's recruit Auric"?

Tulak, I don't know you, but as it seems when your "last resort" is to begin swearing and insulting a member, you should probably go ahead and re-evaluate how serious of an offense it honestly was.

I know, every time one of the Dynomite Pact signatories gets out of hand I'm forced to throw them to continuously insult that person until he leaves, but I should be no example, right?

At what point did this topic become "Let's recruit Auric"?

Tulak, I don't know you, but as it seems when your "last resort" is to begin swearing and insulting a member, you should probably go ahead and re-evaluate how serious of an offense it honestly was.

I know, every time one of the Dynomite Pact signatories gets out of hand I'm forced to throw them to continuously insult that person until he leaves, but I should be no example, right?

I'd say right about

I hereby resign from Sparta due to Tulak's abusive nature. He abuses his power and his underlings, and I simply cannot put up with him. Maybe if he would sober up once in a while he would be different.

Here.

Don't come to RAD; I am the same or worse than Tulak.

o/ Sparta

• 3 years later...

EDIT: After 3 yrs I see now that I was a bit too full of myself - Sparta was the best Alliance I have ever worked with, and I wish I had never left them. Huge mistake. Tulak isn't really abusive, he is a great guy, and we just rubbed each other the wrong way. Likely because I'm old and stubborn.

Anyway, I'm deleting this weekend after quitting Dark Templar and being sanctioned/ZI-listed for desertion. Turns out that if you don't like war and just want to build your nation in peace, you get called names and get pointed out to enemy alliances as a 'good target' for punishment.

Edited by Auric the Merciless

[quote name='Auric the Merciless' timestamp='1342694544' post='3012031']
EDIT: After 3 yrs I see now that I was a bit too full of myself - Sparta was the best Alliance I have ever worked with, and I wish I had never left them. Huge mistake. Tulak isn't really abusive, he is a great guy, and we just rubbed each other the wrong way. Likely because I'm old and stubborn.

Anyway, I'm deleting this weekend after quitting Dark Templar and being sanctioned/ZI-listed for desertion. Turns out that if you don't like war and just want to build your nation in peace, you get called names and get pointed out to enemy alliances as a 'good target' for punishment.
[/quote]

If you want to do that (playing peacefully) you should join a neutral alliance, not one the fighting ones... I can't blame DT for wanting you to fight. In the end, when you're part of a community you get rights, but duties too.