Declaration of Victory!

Arrnea

sosdanlogo300.png

Declaration of Victory

Some days ago, the ruler known as BamaBuc saw fit to declare war on the SOS Brigade (link to post).

On this day, I am pleased to report that his nation is no more, with the inactivity in his head office causing his nation to hold an emergency referendum in which they decided to disband their nation. (OOC: He hit 20 days inactive because he was put into anarchy at 18d inactive and thus he chose to let himself be deleted)

With this, the SOS Brigade's war against BamaBuc is over, unless he should choose to return to ruling a nation and engage in further hostility against the SOS Brigade.

Hail the SOS Brigade!

Hail Haruhi!

sosdanlogo300.png

Declaration of Victory

Some days ago, the ruler known as BamaBuc saw fit to declare war on the SOS Brigade (link to post).

On this day, I am pleased to report that his nation is no more, with the inactivity in his head office causing his nation to hold an emergency referendum in which they decided to disband their nation. (OOC: He hit 20 days inactive because he was put into anarchy at 18d inactive and thus he chose to let himself be deleted)

With this, the SOS Brigade's war against BamaBuc is over, unless he should choose to return to ruling a nation and engage in further hostility against the SOS Brigade.

Hail the SOS Brigade!

Hail Haruhi!

Not really, he hasn't collected on his nation once since his nation creation :D

Not really, he hasn't collected on his nation once since his nation creation :D

Actually, he was going for a 19d backcollect for a huge boost-up.

We screwed those plans when we threw him into anarchy for his collection, so he didn't bother.

Actually, he was going for a 19d backcollect for a huge boost-up.

We screwed those plans when we threw him into anarchy for his collection, so he didn't bother.

Actually I decided a while back to let myself be deleted so I could reroll and spy on RE. However, congrats on defeating me.

-Bama