OOC: Concerning the "Victory Trials"

Uberstein

I am canceling these trials, here are the reasons:

1. Not enough people in the jury

2. There isn't much fun in RPing a long boring trial.

3. There isn't much of a point except OOC vengence by people, so that's a good reason to cancel.

People can RP capturing the leaders and putting them on trial in their own countries if they want, but a "international court" is just too boring/hard for me to RP at the moment, so I'm not going to do it.

Have fun. :P

That's not what I meant and you know it. Your trials had no bite behind them as there wasn't many people willing to enforce a verdict.

It's pretty easy to enforce a verdict if the person on trial is standing in a court that's in your own sovereign territory.

It's pretty easy to enforce a verdict if the person on trial is standing in a court that's in your own sovereign territory.

But provided you did not have ages of RP showing you're in complete isolation and carry the consequences of being cut off from the world they can just as well be helped by commandos from the other side.

Edited by Centurius

But provided you did not have ages of RP showing you're in complete isolation and carry the consequences of being cut off from the world they can just as well be helped by commandos from the other side.

If you RP that properly, yes. I have RPed that my nation has strict security for ENTERING. I just don't run a fascist state with no regard for liberty....yet.

I got some crazy RP lined up all thanks to a random number generator. :awesome:

By Rp'ing that their character is there being tried, they have given implied assent to whatever the verdict may be.