The IAA Declares...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sort of like the Imperial Remnants running around calling themselves the Empire. Cute, but not the same without Palpatine. -_-

I would have to say that we are more the Empire than you could ever claim to be. You are no Palpatine. Chimaera is our Palpatine. The first ruler of us (NOT THE LAST) is the same one as it is now. All is as it should be.

I would have to say that we are more the Empire than you could ever claim to be. You are no Palpatine. Chimaera is our Palpatine. The first ruler of us (NOT THE LAST) is the same one as it is now. All is as it should be.

I don't recall Palpatine running away and disappearing during the first week of fighting, and leaving command to such a "horrible" officer he endorsed in elections. -_-

Edited by Count da Silva

I don't recall Palpatine running away and disappearing during the first week of fighting, and leaving command to such a "horrible" officer he endorsed in elections. -_-

He did entrust the Death Star to a certain idiotic Grand Moff that refused to see any other possibilities.

Edited by MercyFallout

Running away? You know as well as I do that if I had retained command, they would have never given us terms. Instead, you go absolutely insane within a week in office and get the entire alliance PZIed if they refuse to expel you (even though you were right in your argument with Mary, you should have realized that might makes right, and that your argument was doomed to fail). You know IAA would never turn their backs on their leaders, even if you did deserve it. So IAA went to its death, while I went to mine to try to prevent it. And you dare to claim that this new IAA is not legitimate? You dare to question my authority in reforming the alliance I have led for over two years?

If I had possessed the foresight to recognize such a future was inevitable, it would have been Mathias on the throne.

I dont see the point in the trolls here..IAA is announcing something good...a small milestone in the many large ones to come..tisk tisk..makes me sick really..did any of your mommies teach you to hehave and have manners or were they too busy with the mail man?

Running away? You know as well as I do that if I had retained command, they would have never given us terms.

I never knew that. You never did leave instructions or advice. All I remember is you decided to resign and disappear, you were never even a shadow emperor or advisor, leaving me to deal with two years of Hegemonic !@#$ piled up on your watch. In any case, looking back, I feel they never planned to give peace no matter who was in command... and hell I was the least anti-Order member in the IAA.

It's not something I care to bring up, but when I see my name falsely besmirched by fools like Mathias with little leadership ability and no sense of grace, two can play that game.

Instead, you go absolutely insane within a week in office and get the entire alliance PZIed if they refuse to expel you (even though you were right in your argument with Mary, you should have realized that might makes right, and that your argument was doomed to fail).

What are you talking about? Absolutely insane? Everything I did was careful calculated, including challenging Mary on the logs, because in that case I was trying to buy more time for our nations in peace mode using what I pressured Mary to promise. Obviously there was an unexpected backlash, I never expected them to fake logs, but hell I was trying to extend our war effort and save some banker nations from EZI.

And where do you get the idea the alliance would be EZI'd if I dont get expelled? My expulsion or resignation was never once mentioned by NPO as a condition for peace terms, however to sue for peace terms the way they wanted us to would mean the destruction of our credibility (which I had carefully crafted over the preceding months despite foolish PR actions by other govt. members), along with loss of independence and most likely heavy reparations. My purpose, if the war was to be survived, was for IAA to come out stronger, independent, and in a respected PR position to build a new, truly Palpatine like era from devastating war, under my command.

Otherwise what would be the point of a slave like peace? If honorable and solid peace could not be achieved we would go out with a bang and be remembered as heroes. I'm simply appalled at how some people have allowed themselves into being echo chambered into thinking otherwise. This IAA is not the same in spirit nor in legality to the old one.

Between us, I was the real Palpatine... the one pushing for govt efficiency, cynical and pragmatic foreign affairs, reduction of democratic bureaucracy, new charters, and a stronger military. Its just in this version Palpatine failed.

If I had possessed the foresight to recognize such a future was inevitable, it would have been Mathias on the throne.

Perhaps Mathias should not have folded command to me so weakly. Perhaps that is why he hates me now, because he didn't have the balls to take charge when he had the chance?

You know IAA would never turn their backs on their leaders, even if you did deserve it. So IAA went to its death, while I went to mine to try to prevent it. And you dare to claim that this new IAA is not legitimate? You dare to question my authority in reforming the alliance I have led for over two years?

Yes, I do "dare" to question it. The alliance was disbanded, by a vote posted by the previous, legal Emperor. You don't have the authority to recommission the alliance, as you legally surrendered your status as Emperor to Mathias, who then folded to me. If the alliance is to legally reform, it has to be by my word, as I effectively disbanded it, and it has to have the charter I wrote. I am still the legal Emperor of the IAA, if such a thing exists, and this version of the IAA is a farce and a gimmick in which a handful of former officers childishly bitter at their true Emperor decide to play a game of wearing the Emperor's clothes.

I have let it slide in the past, but you in your senseless campaign to discredit me within your alliance and without, are pushing my hand. If you want to run around with your charade, fine, but I demand respect as the Emperor Emeritus, if not as the Emperor. Decide now how far you wish to push this.

Edited by Count da Silva

Junkalunka, somehow I think you're the only one who thinks you have a say in whether or not IAA reforms. Everyone in IAA now certainly disagrees with that assessment, and I doubt many former IAAers agree either. Fact is, after the disbandment, Chimaera led the remnants of the Empire into the Unknown Regions (OOC: another game). He kept the community alive when it would otherwise have withered away. The people of IAA recognize him as the Emperor, not you.

OOC: I also seem to remember you saying that Count da Silva is a new IC character seperate from Junkalunka, in which case you have absolutely no claim to the throne.

-Bama

Well, it's pretty clear we're just set on our mutual differences with this one.

I will say one thing more - how many will follow you if you try to reform your legitimate IAA?

Definitely not I. My leader is Chimaera, and my alliance the IAA. That's all there is to it. o/ Chimaera!

In a vain attempt to be on topic.

o/ IAA....I could care less why you do things only that you do do that voodoo that you do with consistency.....Actually, it isn't like it really affects me at all but I need to have substance to this here post.

Don't bring me into this....

Good luck IAA, etc....again. :P

Schuck it Junka...Schuck it long and schuck it hard.

Also, the alliance was disbanded which means you have no power over it any more. YOU surrendered your status as Emperor when you disbanded the alliance. You have no right or power to tell us what to do or to declare the New Empire illegal. If you want respect, it must be earned. You will receive no such respect from me.

And you dare to claim that this new IAA is not legitimate? You dare to question my authority in reforming the alliance I have led for over two years?

Most would agree that we're a daring bunch.

Definitely not I. My leader is Chimaera, and my alliance the IAA. That's all there is to it. o/ Chimaera!
THIS^

I wouldn't follow Junka if my life depended on it.

o/ Chimaera!

o/ IAA

Rep

Ugh. Sycophants. I hate it when members of an alliance mindlessly hail their supposed great leader.........