The IAA Declares...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here to say that this is indeed, a great day for the Empire. It has seen the end of $@! hattery, and will soon see the end of the Rebellion (Hanayome).

/starwars quote rip-offs. :ph34r:

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Awesome, congrats guys. Here's to many more millions. :wub:

But what's the deal with "eternal open season"?

-Bama

The most severe punishment that the Empire can deal to an individual and one we will only use if our hand is forced. Rebecca will remain on IAA target lists for hitting so long as she plays this game.

I hope to never add another name to the "eternal open season" list. :v

The most severe punishment that the Empire can deal to an individual and one we will only use if our hand is forced. Rebecca will remain on IAA target lists for hitting so long as she plays this game.

This is ridiculous.

This is ridiculous.

You know what is ridiculous? Your inability to post a coherent argument supported by facts and evidence and your constant "BAWWWING" at IAA. If you really want to have a go at us, grow a pair and do something more than just make extremely horrible attempts at trolling us.

Having talked to Chim, I'm in 100% agreement with you on this. Give 'em hell, IAA. :wub:

-Bama

I find it silly that MercyFallout is breaching the Pact of Faith he signed a few months back.

You said YOU added me to the list, if I'm reading it correctly... "I never want to add ... eternal open season list again..."

You are in a position of power and you have put me on an EZI list. Nice work.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52123 <-- for reference.

Edited by Grande Chandelier

You deserve to be run out of this game. You use RL blackmailing tactics in order to attempt to control another player, and that has zero business existing on Planet Bob. I am SICK of you attempting to make Maka your puppet in your deranged power schemes by twisting his pinky with threats, and I for one will NOT stand it. I have never wanted to EZI someone, but I am certainly making an exception for you.

I find it silly that MercyFallout is breaching the Pact of Faith he signed a few months back.

You said YOU added me to the list, if I'm reading it correctly... "I never want to add ... eternal open season list again..."

You are in a position of power and you have put me on an EZI list. Nice work.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=52123 <-- for reference.

Yes. I signed the No-EZI Pact. I still remain against EZI. EZI for IC reasons. EZI for OOC reasons, is a completely different story. However, as Chimaera puts it above, what you have done has earned you EZI. If you were just another IC character who rogued on IAA for ages, I would have your nation attacked and attacked again but never put on an eternal destruction list. The spirit of the EZI Pact was to end EZI's for being a certain IC Character. What you have done, I fear, has reserved a special place in the land of fiery sulfur and brimstone for you here on CN. Or in this case, green turbolasers and blue torpedoes.

You deserve to be run out of this game. You use RL blackmailing tactics in order to attempt to control another player, and that has zero business existing on Planet Bob. I am SICK of you attempting to make Maka your puppet in your deranged power schemes by twisting his pinky with threats, and I for one will NOT stand it. I have never wanted to EZI someone, but I am certainly making an exception for you.

It's also completely, 100%, illegal in RL too, which, you should follow the LAW OF. /rant.

Here's to a higher ANS, lord knows we need it badly. :(

Edit: curse the CN filters not catching words when I capitalize them :(

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Having dug deeper, I withdraw my earlier statements regarding this incident.

That said, I still feel the OP is barbaric!

The only things that are barbaric in this topic, are your posts.

Also, you will find no pity here Rebecca. And if someone does pity you, I pity them. Anyone who endorses such tactics both here and in that other world that TRULY rules our lives is a sorry disgrace for a ruler.

Edit: rephrased ^_^.

Edited by James Wilson