Foreign Affairs Dispatch from the New Pacific Order.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to recall Delta or someone like that saying, at the start of the war, that there was no chance of RIA cancelling this. Guess the treaty didn't mean quite as much to NPO lawl

It was me actually, and that was based on two seperate government votes where the RIA voted to keep the treaty.

To anyone implying that RIA didn't honor this treaty I would like to inform you that the treaty was followed to the letter, when NPO committed an act of war against one of RIA's MADP and MDP partners the treaty automatically downgraded to an NAP per the treaty text for teh duration of teh conflict.

It's a shame to see this treaty go in my opinion as their are some good relations between some of the NPO and RIA gov but I understand why it happened.

Why hasn't Sileath hailed any of your posts here?

Oh and if I had been in NPO leadership, I would've done the same thing at the time; it's completely logical to be scared of FAN. If I were in NPO at the time, I'd crap my pants at the thought of a rebuilt FAN coming for me. However, they were still a bit naive to think that an alliance can't fight from peace mode, which was their mistake that they paid for on multiple occasions.

Well then, if what you say is true then I cannot label you as a hypocrite. However, to all of you crying about what the NPO did to FAN, you cannot justify what you're doing to the NPO. Unless you're a hypocrite that is.

Well then, if what you say is true then I cannot label you as a hypocrite. However, to all of you crying about what the NPO did to FAN, you cannot justify what you're doing to the NPO. Unless you're a hypocrite that is.

Cybernations: Double Standards. I believe that is the name of the game we're playing, unfortunately.

Edit: I forgot to do something... I said I was going to do this from now on at the bottom of all my posts... I'll keep this ridiculous promise D:

LIKE A BOSS.

Edited by Lord of Destruction

You mean they haven't offered surrender terms to NPO? I thought they had. I guess I'm confused by the topic of another Imperial decree about terms that NPO turned down.

Cybernations: Double Standards. I believe that is the name of the game we're playing, unfortunately.

Edit: I forgot to do something... I said I was going to do this from now on at the bottom of all my posts... I'll keep this ridiculous promise D:

LIKE A BOSS.

Two conflicting treaties, such as our MDoAP with the NPO and the SuperFriends Pact, illustrate a literal double-standard. :( You are so right.

You mean they haven't offered surrender terms to NPO? I thought they had. I guess I'm confused by the topic of another Imperial decree about terms that NPO turned down.

Those terms were meant to be rejected and you know it. Believe me, I know how the politics game is played. You want to keep the war going but don't want to risk looking petty, so you offer terms you know will never be accepted. It only works well until someone with balls calls truth on you though. Like I just did.

Those terms were meant to be rejected and you know it. Believe me, I know how the politics game is played. You want to keep the war going but don't want to risk looking petty, so you offer terms you know will never be accepted. It only works well until someone with balls calls truth on you though. Like I just did.

Grammar Nazi Note: "you" as in "Goose" isn't involved in this war. CSN isn't fighting anyone. I like to be a stickler. ^_^

Anyhow...

It's interesting how you say that they were meant to be rejected. Oh wait, I'm pretty sure NPO did the same exact thing when forcing near unbearable terms down their throats. And moreover, the math has been done last I recalled: the terms were more than possible to be paid off.

*shrugs*

Oh well. No skin off my back either way.