Town Destroyed,

Stefano Palmieri

*Classified*

No we do not and we have no idea who performed that attack it wasn't us for sure.

***Classified***

Fine. Will you promise to stay on your side of the border at least until we know one way or the other if the Khmer Empire is willing to negotiate?

The Dragon Empire WILL invade if you try to cross a second time, so be damn sure that's what you want to do if you take that course.

We also suggest you seriously consider suspending or cancelling the treaty.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***Classified***

Fine. Will you promise to stay on your side of the border at least until we know one way or the other if the Khmer Empire is willing to negotiate?

The Dragon Empire WILL invade if you try to cross a second time, so be damn sure that's what you want to do if you take that course.

We also suggest you seriously consider suspending or cancelling the treaty.

*Classified*

"We don't have the manpower for another attack at this current time."

The artillery bombardment had been halted to conserve ammo, in the meantime ammo trucks were brouht froward to re arm the waiting vehicles and soldiers in case of an attack by the Dragon Empire. At the airfields the surviving undamaged aircraft were being refueled and rearmed.

Edited by King Kevz

*Classified*

"We don't have the manpower for another attack at this current time."

The artillery bombardment had been halted to conserve ammo, in the meantime ammo trucks were brouht froward to re arm the waiting vehicles and soldiers in case of an attack by the Dragon Empire. At the airfields the surviving undamaged aircraft were being refueled and rearmed.

***Private message to Lady Kingswell***

My dear, if there is anything you can do to halt this chain of events, please do so. Unchecked, it is threatening to destroy both our nations, and irrvokably destroy stability in the region.

~General Westly Davies

***Private message to Lady Kingswell***

My dear, if there is anything you can do to halt this chain of events, please do so. Unchecked, it is threatening to destroy both our nations, and irrvokably destroy stability in the region.

~General Westly Davies

*Private reply*

My dear General I thank you for your concern as we are all quite worried here but please understand we are attempting to sort this out. If you can provide any forces from Promised Land send them to the 17th Hansa station in our capital city please hurry.

With love,

Valerie xxx

*Private reply*

My dear General I thank you for your concern as we are all quite worried here but please understand we are attempting to sort this out. If you can provide any forces from Promised Land send them to the 17th Hansa station in our capital city please hurry.

With love,

Valerie xxx

*Private reply*

We already have forces on their way, intially sent to ensure your nation's sovereignty. The first of the planes full of troops should be landing right about now.

~Sincerely yours, Westly Davies

***Classified***

The first plane carried about 200 troops. Immediately upon landing, before disambarking, they recieved a coded transmission to proceed directly to the area specified by Valerie, and if the situation warranted, obey commands given by her. Three more flights were also given these instructions.

Official Announcement From the Khmer Empire

Recently rumors have been flying around that a diplomatic team from the Dragon Empire was shot. We can confirm this. The diplomats were shot on the charge of attempting to assassinate our ruler, HRH King Hun Sen. While it most unfortunate that this has occurred we are still open to diplomatic talks. We ask the Dragon Empire and Pax Pacis to join us in Jinan in the Peoples Republic of China to Try peace talks again, before you try to assassinate somebody else's leader to fuel your land hunger.

---Classified---

Tonkin HQ was ordered to stay on maximum alert. All divisions to be transported to the frontier as planned.

Phnom Penh HQ and Cochinchina HQ ordered to send 5 divisions each to Pax Pacis to help defend it.

--Classified to PRC--

We will gladly take you up on your offer.

--Classified to Pax Pacis--

Stand Down and come to talks in Jinan.

Dragonisia will send a representative to the talks also. The Empire has never used assassination as a means of getting things done and we never will. Statements accordingly in line with such a claim are lies that demean the innocent dead. Based on the statements of the Khmer republic we are skeptical this discussion will be productive, but we are willing to attend. Likewise we are not "land hungry" and statements that assassinations are a way of getting land are absurd at best. Foolish at worst.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Melvin Republic shall send a representative as well. Remember, the Dragon Empire must vote on issues before they are passed.

Military orders have been issued, and the armies of the Empire have begun their assault.

It will take the Kingdom of Cochin at least 12 hours to move into attack position, and at least 18 for the Melvin Republic. However, the remaining three nations have begun crossing the border into Pax Pacis territory."

... In the Melvin Republic ...

President Landry had just finished briefing the Empire on her newly formulated attack plan, and ran into a military command center. She spoke loudy and excitedly to the chief technician, "Has General Mossu given you the master target list?"

"Yes, Ma'am. We have 2,589 stationary targets marked for destruction along the border and over 3,000 mobile targets, half of them are armored."

"Excellent, this makes me really appreciate the strategic-missile reserve that we have built up. Now let's use this to our advantage right now."

"Ma'am, what do you mean?"

"I want each stationary target to be destined for 2 cruise missiles each, one bunker-buster and one HE round. The mobile targets should still receive only one missile each, we need to keep missiles in reserve to assist the eastward offensive."

President Landry leaned closer to the display revealing the location of each target. She closed her eyes and imagined the hundreds of lives she would be destroying. Her faced went to steel, as she remembered her dead border soldiers and one of her best friends, Lai-Chu, who was massacred by the Khmer Empire.

"Launch them now."

----

Thousands of cruise missile flew into the sky within minutes of the order. Dragon Empire soldiers watched from the friendly side of the border as the deadly accurate cruise missiles began to slam home. Streaks of smoke appeared from the clouds in mesmerizing stripes, and ended in huge explosions. The troops jostled around ready to advance. The Empire Generals knew this was just the first stage of the bombardment...

While the cruise missiles continued to decimate their targets, Melvin Republican and Dragonisian aircraft swarmed over the battlefield. The bombing that ensued was devastating, but the cruise-missiles had already alerted Pax Pacis forces and they were absent from any open ground. Following several minutes of bombardment, the Empire troops began exiting their defensive positions and started their advance into the first war the Empire had ever fought.

Edited by sir jesus

OOC: I thought RP cruise missiles needed to equal IG cruise missiles. If that is true, than you have a grand total of... 0

OOC: It isn't equal as 50 CM are the max you can have IG which is about one ship's worth IRL but you must have some IG to have them IG to have them in CNRP.

OOC

OOC: I thought RP cruise missiles needed to equal IG cruise missiles. If that is true, than you have a grand total of... 0

IG Cruise missiles = RPed biological, chemical, etc. weapons.

The amount of standard cruise missiles is justan amount within reason.

OOC: It isn't equal as 50 CM are the max you can have IG which is about one ship's worth IRL but you must have some IG to have them IG to have them in CNRP.

This is not true. Also, keep in mind I am under Karma War surrender terms.

Edited by sir jesus

"Melvin Republic shall send a representative as well. Remember, the Dragon Empire must vote on issues before they are passed.

Military orders have been issued, and the armies of the Empire have begun their assault.

It will take the Kingdom of Cochin at least 12 hours to move into attack position, and at least 18 for the Melvin Republic. However, the remaining three nations have begun crossing the border into Pax Pacis territory."

... In the Melvin Republic ...

President Landry had just finished briefing the Empire on her newly formulated attack plan, and ran into a military command center. She spoke loudy and excitedly to the chief technician, "Has General Mossu given you the master target list?"

"Yes, Ma'am. We have 2,589 stationary targets marked for destruction along the border and over 3,000 mobile targets, half of them are armored."

"Excellent, this makes me really appreciate the strategic-missile reserve that we have built up. Now let's use this to our advantage right now."

"Ma'am, what do you mean?"

"I want each stationary target to be destined for 2 cruise missiles each, one bunker-buster and one HE round. The mobile targets should still receive only one missile each, we need to keep missiles in reserve to assist the eastward offensive."

President Landry leaned closer to the display revealing the location of each target. She closed her eyes and imagined the hundreds of lives she would be destroying. Her faced went to steel, as she remembered her dead border soldiers and one of her best friends, Lai-Chu, who was massacred by the Khmer Empire.

"Launch them now."

----

Thousands of cruise missile flew into the sky within minutes of the order. Dragon Empire soldiers watched from the friendly side of the border as the deadly accurate cruise missiles began to slam home. Streaks of smoke appeared from the clouds in mesmerizing stripes, and ended in huge explosions. The troops jostled around ready to advance. The Empire Generals knew this was just the first stage of the bombardment...

While the cruise missiles continued to decimate their targets, Melvin Republican and Dragonisian aircraft swarmed over the battlefield. The bombing that ensued was devastating, but the cruise-missiles had already alerted Pax Pacis forces and they were absent from any open ground. Following several minutes of bombardment, the Empire troops began exiting their defensive positions and started their advance into the first war the Empire had ever fought.

The planes would be confronted by four squadrons of fighters...the fighters Promised Land had sent.

"You are violating Pax Pacis airspace. Please turn back now."

That was the only warning they would give.

The lead pilot opened communications with HQ, who rerouted the call directly to the President.

"Madame, we have encountered Promised Land fighters over Pax Pacis airspace. They are telling us to leave."

The President replied, "Ignore them and carry out your mission. Promised Land knows and fully understands that the Empire and Pax Pacis are at war, and violation of airspace is to be expected in wartime conditions. Tell the Promised Land fighters that you must fulfill your combat mission, and that the fight is between Pax Pacis and the Empire, not Promised Land. If they fire upon our aircraft, by all means engage them. Until then, act as if they are non-combatants. If the Promised Land wants to war with us, we will NOT fire the first shot."

"Yes, madame."

The lead pilot opened communications with HQ, who rerouted the call directly to the President.

"Madame, we have encountered Promised Land fighters over Pax Pacis airspace. They are telling us to leave."

The President replied, "Ignore them and carry out your mission. Promised Land knows and fully understands that the Empire and Pax Pacis are at war, and violation of airspace is to be expected in wartime conditions. Tell the Promised Land fighters that you must fulfill your combat mission, and that the fight is between Pax Pacis and the Empire, not Promised Land. If they fire upon our aircraft, by all means engage them. Until then, act as if they are non-combatants. If the Promised Land wants to war with us, we will NOT fire the first shot."

"Yes, madame."

The pilots recieved a message, which they were then told to pass on to the attacking forces.

"We have just been informed that Pax Pacis has surrendered. We repeat, Pax Pacis has surrendered. Please turn back now."

If they still refused to break off, several planes, to make sure that the Dragons got the message, would not yet fire, but instead buzz the incoming aircraft, forcing them to either crash or alter their path. Either way, this game of chicken would prevent them from dropping their bombs.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

Orders have been given to the Royal Cochin Army units to halt their advance into Pax Pacis territory and they shall entrench in their current positions. Meanwhile the fighters have toned down the operations but are maintaining a permanent CAP and AWACS coverage.

Meanwhile the Battle Fleet 1 has stationed themselves in the Gulf of Tonkin and the naval fighters are also maintaining a BARCAP.

The Dragonisian forces form a line with their allied brothers as they cross into the Pax Pacis territory, when COchin stops its advance.. Dragonisia stops beside them in tandem. The goal was to establish a safety buffer under which negotiations could resume and a second opportunity for surrender terms to be accepted could be given.

The pilots recieved a message, which they were then told to pass on to the attacking forces.

"We have just been informed that Pax Pacis has surrendered. We repeat, Pax Pacis has surrendered. Please turn back now."

If they still refused to break off, several planes, to make sure that the Dragons got the message, would not yet fire, but instead buzz the incoming aircraft, forcing them to either crash or alter their path. Either way, this game of chicken would prevent them from dropping their bombs.

There was a disturbing absence of Dragonisian aircraft, but a plethora of long range ground munitions based on Tiamat Armed MRLS systems being utilized with guided missile and multi-package warhead technology. The Promised Land radar tracking warning klaxons in their CABIN would be singing at the reception of several hundred different tiny radar locations, some of which even moved. Apparently they were using a Associative Aperture Synthesis Radar net designed by a Cochin based company. The sites turned on and off so quickly that even Harms had a difficulty obtaining a lock, but the software networked all the intermittent signals from the randomized activating radar network to make one complete picture of the battle field.

Suddenly the radars flashed in unison in a clear Morse code message that rang out as claxon activations in Promised Land Pilot's headsets. "This is Imperial Airspace now. Leave immediately and you will not be harmed. A ceasefire is being established at this boundary line to provide a buffer zone for negotiations. "

## Encrypted dispatch to all Dragonisian Forces on the ground and air. ##

#################

ORIGIN: CENTCOM

TYPE: ORDERS UPDATE

DATE: 07/15/2009

####### EAM #######

All units hold fire and entrench. Await further orders.

####### EOM #######

AUTH: QUQwNy8xNS8yMDA5MDI6NDg6MDM6MjM=

####### STOP #######

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Hae Da Fung armor and the 2nd "Banzai" Army continue moving into Pax Pacis to secure the land. Pax Pacis forces, hiding, pop out and open fire. The men then begin to shoot wildly at positions, some brave souls charging, screaming "banzai".

Edited by N Reeki

OOC: Im not really going to start a shouting contest but next time can you not ignore the fact that about 95% of my army was on the border in heavy fortifications, a fair number of them concealed. I wasn't expecting them to win but you all totally ignored them and seemed to have lost no forces yourself.

OOC: Crap. I'll change my post then.

OOC: Thanks man its appreciated but don't blame yourself. Every one who has attacked me has ignored my forces but considering I got hit with thousands of cruise missiles maybe I don't have anything left.

OOC: Im not really going to start a shouting contest but next time can you not ignore the fact that about 95% of my army was on the border in heavy fortifications, a fair number of them concealed. I wasn't expecting them to win but you all totally ignored them and seemed to have lost no forces yourself.

ooc: I'm assuming a .1-1%casualty rate per day. That's a fairly large sum in any given conflict. Probably near the higher end given the terrain even with probable airspace dominance and the missile bombardment. However, the Guided MRLS system combined with Tiamat missiles is an unrelenting beast that'd be near impossible to hide from save in the most fortified bunkers. Combine that with the Tiamats dropped from long range bombers to deliver racks of Small Diameter Bombs to multiple targets and it makes for a meat grinder.