TPF Capitulation

mhawk

I fail to see how out of all that was said, this is the only appropriate response you found. Raising the defensive shields a bit fast are we? I'm not sure I could top the whole 8 days TPF was involved in UJP. But change right? Different leadership now, let bygones be bygones. Every other conflict TPF has been involved in has been a curb stomping. The Continuum left a huge stink on everyone involved. Curb stomp'r'us. But now, now oh lawdy lawdy for I walk through the valley of the shadow of dead pixels, I will fear no wonders; For you are with me Walford; Your insanity and Your logic, they comfort me. THE CHANGE IS A COMIN!!! OH LAWDY LAWD CHANGE!!! For TPF shall defend thy ally even though they have no reason to declare war. But wait! Allegations of banned member OOC attacks, THATS ALL WE NEED!! Pack up the tanks, come on kids lets go! Daddy is drunk and is staring down the other picnic table... Jimmy get your kite out of the tree...
Say what you will but to this day no alliance under my command has surrendered.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will but to this day no alliance under my command has surrendered.

Elysium was involved in curb stomps... If you surrendered then, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG

You, of all people, are not qualified to make this statement. Good show NoR.

EDIT: I lold Uber.

ithankyou

Ya know, I don't think I was alone in thinking NoR reforming was a train wreck waiting to happen.

But watching NoR, esp KingZog operate I am glad I didn't hold my breath waiting for it to happen. Because contrary to expectations the only thing that has come from NoR, other than a class act, has been the complaint of judge them by their current actions, not the past.

I must admit, after having walked a mile or three in those shoes, having everyone judge you on actions and people long gone and done and over (yeah you uber with the ujw stuff) gets kinda old. Stepping back and taking a hard look at NoR and TPF for that matter shows not only history (not good history unfortunatly) but other stuff in common.

And it is those similairities that I hope we can build on in the future. While I understand there are those in NoR who do not have mush cause to like us, I don't blame them for this. There were lines crossed in the past that should have been left well enough alone. But inspite of this, KingZog has shown a true willingness to step forward in the future with the hope of blazing a new history between our alliances that we can look back on, a better history.

KingZog, I appreciate the gesture you have shown us. You have demonstrated that you are a true class act. While I may not always agree with what you say, I can respect you for it. Thank you.

o/ TPF

o/ NoR

and also, to TSI. We appreciate all that you have done for us, both in war, and in helping to bring our two alliances together. may you grow until you no longer need a protectorate, but can work with us as treaty partners.

o/ TSI

I fail to see how out of all that was said, this is the only appropriate response you found. Raising the defensive shields a bit fast are we? I'm not sure I could top the whole 8 days TPF was involved in UJP. But change right? Different leadership now, let bygones be bygones. Every other conflict TPF has been involved in has been a curb stomping. The Continuum left a huge stink on everyone involved. Curb stomp'r'us. But now, now oh lawdy lawdy for I walk through the valley of the shadow of dead pixels, I will fear no wonders; For you are with me Walford; Your insanity and Your logic, they comfort me. THE CHANGE IS A COMIN!!! OH LAWDY LAWD CHANGE!!! For TPF shall defend thy ally even though they have no reason to declare war. But wait! Allegations of banned member OOC attacks, THATS ALL WE NEED!! Pack up the tanks, come on kids lets go! Daddy is drunk and is staring down the other picnic table... Jimmy get your kite out of the tree...

It wasn't allegations. And the perpetrator knew exactly what would happen when he did it. Go cry to him if you're still all broken up about it. BTW, if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to message me privately.

Congrats to TSI, TPF, and NoR.

While I can't say that I'll ever like NoR, I'm impressed with the steps kingzog has taken in leading NoR. Keep it up and you might eventually change my mind.

what CN needs more of is "Love & Peace" (bonus points if anyone knows which classic anime I got this from)

Duh, Trigun.

This announcement is incredibly exciting for me. I have the pride of having friends in each of these alliances, and I am more than pleased to see the somewhat...spotty...relations between NoR and TPF. This moment is marked with the first step forward between NoR and TPF, and I hope it's the first of many.

It wasn't allegations. And the perpetrator knew exactly what would happen when he did it. Go cry to him if you're still all broken up about it. BTW, if you want to continue this conversation, feel free to message me privately.

Congrats to TSI, TPF, and NoR.

While I can't say that I'll ever like NoR, I'm impressed with the steps kingzog has taken in leading NoR. Keep it up and you might eventually change my mind.

Why would I want to privately message you to continue a public conversation? Does that do it for you? make you feel like a manly man? Take it outside sort of thing? Are you that guy that looks down on a couple arguing in the middle of a restaurant? I sir no longer require conversation. I've said my peace, but if you wish to further instigate something with myself... you should know where to find me, if you know jack poo about anything from that era.

Edited by UberSpion

Why would I want to privately message you to continue a public conversation?

Because maybe, just maybe it's something that would be better talked about in private if there's something you need to share.

Because maybe, just maybe it's something that would be better talked about in private if there's something you need to share.

Aquilos of TPF wins the Medal of Excellence in Irony with his comments on private matters being made public in reply to references to the events of the UnJust War.

I must admit, after having walked a mile or three in those shoes, having everyone judge you on actions and people long gone and done and over (yeah you uber with the ujw stuff) gets kinda old. Stepping back and taking a hard look at NoR and TPF for that matter shows not only history (not good history unfortunatly) but other stuff in common.

You are known for the things your affiliation does. Take responsibility for them. NoR doesn't deny any past grievances. Good for them, people that play CN still have their opinions about them. Know your history for which you attach yourself too. You can't rewrite it, as hard as NPO tries too. I'm not saying anything that didn't happen. My home was forbidden to return to, that whole "zombification" . I know the feeling about crap getting stuck to your shoes and everyone pointing it out to you, yes it does get old. But when you never clean it off, it won't go away.

Edited by UberSpion

You are known for the things your affiliation does. Take responsibility for them. NoR doesn't deny any past grievances. Good for them, people that play CN still have their opinions about them. Know your history for which you attach yourself too. You can't rewrite it, as hard as NPO tries too. I'm not saying anything that didn't happen. My home was forbidden to return to, that whole "zombification" . I know the feeling about crap getting stuck to your shoes and everyone pointing it out to you, yes it does get old. But when you never clean it off, it won't go away.

I think we've shown that we've changed since UJW. If we were just blabbing, you'd have a point. But we're actually standing here doing the exact opposite of what TPF did then. Yes, it happened. But it was two years ago and we've actually shown change in regards to it.

No one is forbidding anything. Just reform \m/ if you want to so bad. Don't expect it to work or any of the old faces to come back, but by all means reform it. No one will attack you, except maybe a few ex-\m/ who don't think you have the rights to the name.

-Bama

I think we've shown that we've changed since UJW. If we were just blabbing, you'd have a point. But we're actually standing here doing the exact opposite of what TPF did then. Yes, it happened. But it was two years ago and we've actually shown change in regards to it.

No one is forbidding anything. Just reform \m/ if you want to so bad. Don't expect it to work or any of the old faces to come back, but by all means reform it. No one will attack you, except maybe a few ex-\m/ who don't think you have the rights to the name.

-Bama

The Aut makes me laugh.

Oh and thank you Sileath, I mean Bama for your constructive criticism and fact based response. Exact opposite of what? Your ability to not handle a protectorate alliance of 50 + people that in no way somehow have the capacity to protect themselves? Good luck, have fun, good game.