TPF Capitulation

mhawk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AUT is in Zenith.

I like this move, not because it's really original but because it values the safety of one of the smaller alliances.

Oh and what is that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Just kidding, congrats to those in TSI, TPF, and Nordreich reaching such a revolutionary announcement. And to Nordreich in particular, you've taught us all it is possible to forgive and forget in this game no matter how hard it may be.

Great treaty by some great people. NoR has places to go.

o/ NoR

With that said, I was sad to see the "honor" word tossed about. While a great move to help someone in need, I find it the fault of the alliance leadership for "needing" to be in "need" of help. TPF are obviously no longer capable of handling their responsibilities. Why? Because they are fighting the good fight? Being honorable? Taking one of their many treaties at the time and putting it on the level of "written in blood" for kicks? Not willing to accept peace terms? Stubborn? FFFFF Why doesn't TSI take TPF as an example and keep on keep'in on? They surrendered... Does that make them any less honorable? I mean their leader Shurukian, during the breakout of war, left TSI to fight for NPO. That's honorable right? But does honor have a limit? Shurukian obviously didn't keep on keep'in on.

"All honor's wounds are self-inflicted." - Andrew Carnegie

But ah yes, change... Change comes only at times of desperation or when someone/something is on the brink of oblivion. The extremely talented and very diverse actor Keanu Reeves taught me this while watching The Day the Earth Stood Still... Maybe it was Obama? I dunno.. But as the economy of the world shows, change is just a word. A beacon or rally cry for someone who wants to sell you something warm and fuzzy but in reality, it's just the same thing. Old grudges with a dash of Change, that is a new one...

Either way, good luck TPF, TSI, and NoR. o/'s and what not..

When you're leader you'll get the chance to surrender as fast as you want uber, no worries.

Shuru, we'd have held the umbrella for you. :(

Somehow, this makes me feel all dirty.

/me waves to mhawk: Nice to see there was a break in shelling that allowed you to peek your head out of the bunker.

:war: Karma

The shrooms were too distracted in their birthday bash to keep up the shelling the full 24/7 this week.

Thank you NoR.

You probably lost more than 99% of the people on here who constantly complain about the Hegemony but are willing to forgive and work towards a better future while remembering the past but not drowning in bitterness from it.

o/NoR

o/TSI

This is amazing, really spectacular. It's good to see new friend (NoR) and old friends (TSI) come together. This promise of change, of building bridges without regard to old grudges, of simply doing what is right is heartwarming.

Nordreich, you guys are pure class. I feel fortunate to call you my friends and allies.

TSI - you know I love you.

TPF - good on you.

Three cheers for all of you!

Thank you NoR.

You probably lost more than 99% of the people on here who constantly complain about the Hegemony but are willing to forgive and work towards a better future while remembering the past but not drowning in bitterness from it.

o/NoR

o/TSI

Honestly, it is easier to be the good guy when you lost all your power.

but anyway, congrats on this.

Honestly, it is easier to be the good guy when you lost all your power.

but anyway, congrats on this.

You are quite correct. Funny though that you are only willing to say that towards TPF and not towards certain others.

Wow. Now this is something I can't help absolutely loving for a few reasons. Kingzog, pure class on your part. Same goes for Nordreich on the whole. It takes a certain humility to put someone else's needs before your own.

TPF being willing to settle old grudges is pretty epic too.

Shoutout to TSI too :awesome: I lovez you guys.

o/ on the house.

When you're leader you'll get the chance to surrender as fast as you want uber, no worries.

I fail to see how out of all that was said, this is the only appropriate response you found. Raising the defensive shields a bit fast are we? I'm not sure I could top the whole 8 days TPF was involved in UJP. But change right? Different leadership now, let bygones be bygones. Every other conflict TPF has been involved in has been a curb stomping. The Continuum left a huge stink on everyone involved. Curb stomp'r'us. But now, now oh lawdy lawdy for I walk through the valley of the shadow of dead pixels, I will fear no wonders; For you are with me Walford; Your insanity and Your logic, they comfort me. THE CHANGE IS A COMIN!!! OH LAWDY LAWD CHANGE!!! For TPF shall defend thy ally even though they have no reason to declare war. But wait! Allegations of banned member OOC attacks, THATS ALL WE NEED!! Pack up the tanks, come on kids lets go! Daddy is drunk and is staring down the other picnic table... Jimmy get your kite out of the tree...