TPF Capitulation

mhawk

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see Nordreich back, I dont think slayer was at all reasonable, and good to see levelheaded mhawk prevail again.

Funny to see what the lolcommies will think though.

You say lolcommies like your clever or something.

but since you are a cute little guy. I forgive you.

p.s. lolmma nerds

Edited by Space Monkey

who told you of our sekerit plans to disband TPF. :o

AlterEGO, we aren't as bad as the hegemony. We're even WORSE.

I know you are all excited and want to impress your new C&G friends so i'll play along smacky...Oh you're so bad, the worst ever etc etc

Great treaty by some great people. NoR has places to go.

o/ NoR

With that said, I was sad to see the "honor" word tossed about. While a great move to help someone in need, I find it the fault of the alliance leadership for "needing" to be in "need" of help. TPF are obviously no longer capable of handling their responsibilities. Why? Because they are fighting the good fight? Being honorable? Taking one of their many treaties at the time and putting it on the level of "written in blood" for kicks? Not willing to accept peace terms? Stubborn? FFFFF Why doesn't TSI take TPF as an example and keep on keep'in on? They surrendered... Does that make them any less honorable? I mean their leader Shurukian, during the breakout of war, left TSI to fight for NPO. That's honorable right? But does honor have a limit? Shurukian obviously didn't keep on keep'in on.

"All honor's wounds are self-inflicted." - Andrew Carnegie

But ah yes, change... Change comes only at times of desperation or when someone/something is on the brink of oblivion. The extremely talented and very diverse actor Keanu Reeves taught me this while watching The Day the Earth Stood Still... Maybe it was Obama? I dunno.. But as the economy of the world shows, change is just a word. A beacon or rally cry for someone who wants to sell you something warm and fuzzy but in reality, it's just the same thing. Old grudges with a dash of Change, that is a new one...

Either way, good luck TPF, TSI, and NoR. o/'s and what not..

Great treaty by some great people. NoR has places to go.

o/ NoR

With that said, I was sad to see the "honor" word tossed about. While a great move to help someone in need, I find it the fault of the alliance leadership for "needing" to be in "need" of help. TPF are obviously no longer capable of handling their responsibilities. Why? Because they are fighting the good fight? Being honorable? Taking one of their many treaties at the time and putting it on the level of "written in blood" for kicks? Not willing to accept peace terms? Stubborn? FFFFF Why doesn't TSI take TPF as an example and keep on keep'in on? They surrendered... Does that make them any less honorable? I mean their leader Shurukian, during the breakout of war, left TSI to fight for NPO. That's honorable right? But does honor have a limit? Shurukian obviously didn't keep on keep'in on.

"All honor's wounds are self-inflicted." - Andrew Carnegie

But ah yes, change... Change comes only at times of desperation or when someone/something is on the brink of oblivion. The extremely talented and very diverse actor Keanu Reeves taught me this while watching The Day the Earth Stood Still... Maybe it was Obama? I dunno.. But as the economy of the world shows, change is just a word. A beacon or rally cry for someone who wants to sell you something warm and fuzzy but in reality, it's just the same thing. Old grudges with a dash of Change, that is a new one...

Either way, good luck TPF, TSI, and NoR. o/'s and what not..

You have no idea how nice it is to see your criticism, that which is without malice or ill intent.

Honor, to be honest, is a rather loaded word. It means so much to so many people, and can vary greatly. I can guarantee you that my perspective on the honorable is probably going to change within the upcoming months. Perhaps that will apply to my alliance mates, and TSI, or even our comrades at Nordreich. The only thing I will mandate is my own viewpoint, however.

As for TPF's direction... the only thing left to do is to prove ourselves.

Uberspion, I think what makes TPF's decision to defend NPO so honourable is:

a) They fought (or rather, are fighting) to the death... mhawk was apparently offered peace multiple times and declined it, wanting to fight til his ally NPO got peace;

b.) They chose to honour their treaty against overwhelming odds. Therefore, their choice to make their treaty "written in blood" is impressive, because the odds were so overwhelming.

Meh.

Edited by Francesca

So... Wait how is this a capitulation? Its just passing one protectorate treaty onto another.

Joke thread title, silly. :P

I think this is great. TPF are obviously great allies, even if mhawk rather dislikes me, and I love NoR, and TSI has AUT (I think.) Awesome to see this work out, good luck.

AUT is in Zenith.

I like this move, not because it's really original but because it values the safety of one of the smaller alliances.