WAPA DoW

andymac64

2 of the 3 I'm fighting maxed out on soldiers and never attacked. SDF show some balls. It's only a game ffs. You'll get much more respect standing up for yourself :mad:

Our alliance members are not stupid and will not deploy 1/2 of their 2000 soldiers against your 7000 SS considering the fact that despite that also having 3 other consecutive attackers also waiting to take advantage of not having sufficient defending troops. And where are your balls considering you're attacking nations with half your NS to begin with, was that strategic or courageous? Strategic so you're using the same mentality as us, but the only difference is you don't think before you speak.

BTW Good blitz WAPA, but I've had some reports about nukes being used and I'm not very impressed considering the odds and some members still have to resort to using weaponry as such.

BTW Good blitz WAPA, but I've had some reports about nukes being used and I'm not very impressed considering the odds and some members still have to resort to using weaponry as such.

War's war. Some of our members have never sent a nuke in SE before. It's all for experience.

War's war. Some of our members have never sent a nuke in SE before. It's all for experience.

Indeed, but still respect should be used considering the odds. Also that they may gain their experience nuking rogues, ghosts or unaligned nations so it's not really the best of reasons.

When we're done, I'm joining SDF and I'll show you what English is, nevermind Scottish! :o

If you join SDF, I must join in the fray, because clearly Poms are inferior to us Aussies in all walks of life :P

Indeed, but still respect should be used considering the odds. Also that they may gain their experience nuking rogues, ghosts or unaligned nations so it's not really the best of reasons.

When we started this you were bigger than us. True your military was a bit underpowered but that was your choice as an alliance. The game is a complex and rounded one. If you chose to neglect your military chasing a top ten finish, that is up to you and I would say, in retrospect, a mistake.

If you had a defensive plan then I suggest that you would not have arrived in this position. Far from it from me to question your tactics but just sitting getting pounded every day doesn't seem like the brightest move.

As for Nukes, so what its a game that most people are using to train for SE. Nukes have more than just an NS effect, there is a psycological one too.

If you join SDF, I must join in the fray, because clearly Poms are inferior to us Aussies in all walks of life :P

Damn right. They can't even drink beer properly (ice cold... it's the only way to have it).

Don't even get us started on the cricket.

When we started this you were bigger than us. True your military was a bit underpowered but that was your choice as an alliance. The game is a complex and rounded one. If you chose to neglect your military chasing a top ten finish, that is up to you and I would say, in retrospect, a mistake.

If you had a defensive plan then I suggest that you would not have arrived in this position. Far from it from me to question your tactics but just sitting getting pounded every day doesn't seem like the brightest move.

As for Nukes, so what its a game that most people are using to train for SE. Nukes have more than just an NS effect, there is a psycological one too.

Their alliance was much more smaller than you in terms of nation strength, as well as being a rookie alliance this round. Taking in the relatively inexperienced leadership and largely inexperienced membership recruited from non-affiliated nations, it is hardly worth bragging about your victory over SDF.

I did notice that you were quite proud of getting one a few days ago. As with your alliance you should know how to protect and use them.

The nuke was used to take out the only person causing us any trouble.

I did notice that you were quite proud of getting one a few days ago. As with your alliance you should know how to protect and use them.

The nuke was used to take out the only person causing us any trouble.

I'm not sure why you would reflect this in a negative way, to me giving my members credit is something on the positive side I'm not sure what system you use but I like keeping my members happy. And with the nuke; Your nation strength is 3 times more then his now that is something not to be proud about.

Damn right. They can't even drink beer properly (ice cold... it's the only way to have it).

Don't even get us started on the cricket.

:lol1:

Watch out, I've had four Wheatabix this morning, I'm feeling hard. :war:

We all ought to just merge into these two alliances and kick the crap out of eachother. Now that would be fun, if I probably wasn't going to be ZI'd over the duration of the TRG vs AZTEC war.

:lol1:

Watch out, I've had four Wheatabix this morning, I'm feeling hard. :war:

We all ought to just merge into these two alliances and kick the crap out of eachother. Now that would be fun, if I probably wasn't going to be ZI'd over the duration of the TRG vs AZTEC war.

Watch out mate, I saw the sun for the first time in months, I'll be cured now of my skin condition and I'm coming after you!

Who is bragging?

I went into this with an alliance made up of 50% ghosts and people who didn't know what CN was a week ago.

I selected an alliance to attack which was

1. Bigger than us.

2. Has stated aims of finishing in the top 10

3. States that they are part of a larger defencive grouping

4. Has a website that certainly looks like they are experienced gamers

Sure, we had a good start but as I said earlier 17 of WAPA didn't come out to play.

Yesterday, day 1, we expected some sort of relaliation but that never happened.

By day 1 + 6 hours we were talking about peace amongst ourselves.

Then I started geting nice PMs.

Just for the record panatha I can't do that to myself, it's a physical impossibility. And when you say you will remember me I guess it's not for a Christmas card.

Clearly, this is not what we expected and when I get to a PC, I will offer terms.