WAPA DoW

andymac64

Barely larger then you (7 nations), and they are only 3/4 your average nation strength. Still, looks like it should be a good war, I wish both sides luck, especially SDF in their first war as an alliance.

Barely larger then you (7 nations), and they are only 3/4 your average nation strength. Still, looks like it should be a good war, I wish both sides luck, especially SDF in their first war as an alliance.

Never quite what it looks. 10+ of us can't fight. But you are right, seemed overall balanced. So shoiud be a fair fight, hence the choice.

Edited by andymac64

Never quite what it looks. 10+ of us can't fight. But you are right, seemed overall balanced. So shoiud be a fair fight, hence the choice.

Not really considering you put 22 of our nations in anarchy on the first strike. But it should be fun...I hope.

Not really considering you put 22 of our nations in anarchy on the first strike. But it should be fun...I hope.

No hard feelings. But hey that's what this game's all about and it's all in practise.

Scotland Forever. B)

Its all part of the game. Still got 27 of our nations to engage, if they get out of bed. :lol1:

Good to see you are fighting back now. :gun:

That's actually rather impressive of WAPA.

Nice blitz!

Hope you fight back hard and well, SDF.

WAPA deserves your best :)

This is fun! :P

Edit:

Ah, Tiberius12, recognize the name Titanium Crusher?

Edited by xenon

That's actually rather impressive of WAPA.

Nice blitz!

Hope you fight back hard and well, SDF.

WAPA deserves your best :)

Why, thank you sir.

May the spartan worrier's get out of the showers and show us some fist loving?

Not one of you have attacked. I mean your members are actually giving peace to me. Are you really really that stunned?

In the middle of this jingoistic stuff I can I put in a word for the SDF nation panatha .

Took some serious hits from me this morning but was smart enough to tool up and defend his position after update. He then has been a constant irritaion to me all day with all types of attack.

The last time I looked he was personally responsible for at least half the offensive attacks on WAPA.

Well done that man, are you sure their is no Scottish in you? :salute:

May the spartan worrier's get out of the showers and show us some fist loving?

Not one of you have attacked. I mean your members are actually giving peace to me. Are you really really that stunned?

Most likely because their soldier count is way lower then yours and the economy isn't going to good. We've actually had some retaliations though with a few of our members declaring war on WAPA to protect others in our alliance. Thanks for the support guys, but the odds aren't looking pretty.

2 of the 3 I'm fighting maxed out on soldiers and never attacked. SDF show some balls. It's only a game ffs. You'll get much more respect standing up for yourself :mad: