A Message from the Land of Misfit Toys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two amazing years. I love you, MK. Every darn one of you. No one could ever hope for a better ally, friend, and companion in this silly little cyberverse. We've watched you rise, fall, and rise again, without ever changing a thing about who you are. I would happily take a thousand bullets for you, a hundred times over. Congratulations on your two years, and here's to many more.

I remember when you guys formed up, and I remember signing a ToA/ODP with you guys a bit later. I remember our treaty being the only one to survive your terms in the Unjust War. I remember that while it took a very long time, our relationship advanced to a full MDoAP, thanks in no small part due to the never ending pursuit of AirMe and sometimes Archon when he was around (Oh and I guess MT did try sometimes too.). :P

Congratulations on your 2nd Birthday. You have certainly earned your place in the cyberverse with all of the struggles you have had to endure. I wish you many more.

o/ the Mushroom Kingdom