A Message from the Land of Misfit Toys

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on reaching two years.

I'm not sure you could draw the crowd for your parade!

utley%20rally2.jpg

It's got a Ph, don't worry :P

I added that bit just for you. Seriously, I'm not kidding.

See? I was right from the very first moment. From the day you were founded, I urged the NPO to destroy you. And here you are still, giving the NPO a hard time.

Happy birthday

o musso.

We would have continued on just to annoy you.

Well, damn. Congratulations to my good friends in MK. You guys are a damned fine bunch and I'm proud to have at one point been able to call myself a member.

You have persevered through troubles no other alliance this side of FAN has had to go through and not only lived to tell the tale, you prospered. That is something to be damn proud of.

Congrats, MK. May you last for years to come.

I think you're not included amongst the group I was thinking of. You quit, sort of.

Twice even. But I'm sure I'm one of the people you wanted included when talking about the NPO rolling me right up until the first time I quit and let NPO have their shot at me.

YES!!! Nuke HIM... Nuke HIM NAAOOOO

of course for the full effect of that statement you must say it like Arnold Schwarzenegger

Your sad attempts to raise up an army against me will only result in your draw and quartering. Choose your words wisely peon, or the lashings will continue until morale improves!

:o

Your sad attempts to raise up an army against me will only result in your draw and quartering. Choose your words wisely peon, or the lashings will continue until morale improves!

:o

So Werner.. do you want me to add this comment to our recruiting thread??? :lol1:

comments like that, and we at FOUND may never get to our 2 year birthday..

See? I was right from the very first moment. From the day you were founded, I urged the NPO to destroy you. And here you are still, giving the NPO a hard time.

Yes, your comments in the original thread were quite prescient. Again, the Gewns, were wise fellows.