Good Morning VietNations?

UberSpion

hawhaw  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can someone just make an original thread for once? First it was the polls, THEN EVERYONE MADE POLLS. Then it was the "who is the coolest CN'er" type topics, THEN IT MOVED TO MEANEST, THEN NICEST... Who has the most awesomeness tubular flag?!11!111??//?? Which is the most funnest of fantastic alliance that are just plan fantastic and super polls.. Now we have the Q&A threads, which i find completely pointless. Full of false/fake opinions and thumb sucking. Yes some alliances use these as a vital means for Foreign Affairs for ages. But come one... It's like a apology thread, full of meaningless garbage. The only good thing to come from any Q&A thread is to figure out who dislikes you and who are the complete alliance tools. Q&A threads are flame traps. Not surprising at all to see the alliances that use these sort of threads over and over harbors the most trolls.

I forget who it was that was all HOW DARE YOU EXPECT SOMEONE NOT TO ANSWER A QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED.... IT'S PUFF PUFF PUFF IMPORTANT.... To that I merely say this: nou...

Opinions? Anyone? I believe there was a good topic on "change" and how the people crying about it won't actually do anything about it. Well to that... NOU!

Can anyone be original? I find it odd that it takes the ebil and monstrous alliance NSO to pioneer such "original" things...

I'm so e-angry I could decom a cruise missile...

I am disappointed in my purchase of this thread, and request a refund.

Also, originality is hard to come by nature of it. Being an imitator is far easier than being a trail-blazer. Hell, by trying new things, you're taking risks, and by taking risks you are inviting disaster!

Plus, not everyone is creative enough to partake in originality.

A&Q Threads will be all the rage this fall.

Answer: Sileath

Question: Who was that DuckDawg used to be in TPF?

Also: Pre-Apologys will set the OWF on fire in 2010. Trust me.

For instance.... I'd like to apologize now for nuking Twist when he ain't looking.

See? Saves time and effort.

Edited by HalfEmpty

Can someone just make an original thread for once? First it was the polls, THEN EVERYONE MADE POLLS. Then it was the "who is the coolest CN'er" type topics, THEN IT MOVED TO MEANEST, THEN NICEST... Who has the most awesomeness tubular flag?!11!111??//?? Which is the most funnest of fantastic alliance that are just plan fantastic and super polls.. Now we have the Q&A threads, which i find completely pointless. Full of false/fake opinions and thumb sucking. Yes some alliances use these as a vital means for Foreign Affairs for ages. But come one... It's like a apology thread, full of meaningless garbage. The only good thing to come from any Q&A thread is to figure out who dislikes you and who are the complete alliance tools. Q&A threads are flame traps. Not surprising at all to see the alliances that use these sort of threads over and over harbors the most trolls.

I forget who it was that was all HOW DARE YOU EXPECT SOMEONE NOT TO ANSWER A QUESTION THAT WAS ASKED.... IT'S PUFF PUFF PUFF IMPORTANT.... To that I merely say this: nou...

Opinions? Anyone? I believe there was a good topic on "change" and how the people crying about it won't actually do anything about it. Well to that... NOU!

Can anyone be original? I find it odd that it takes the ebil and monstrous alliance NSO to pioneer such "original" things...

I'm so e-angry I could decom a cruise missile...

you should never

I always knew you were the one behind the financial crisis! Please, Uber...think of the slave workers in your munitions plants! The joblessness rating in your nation will soar by a whole one person if you decom that thing!

Also, posting in an Uber-thread. :awesome:

Edited by Ebony Wings

A&Q Threads will be all the rage this fall.

Answer: Sileath

Question: Who was that DuckDawg used to be in TPF?

Also: Pre-Apologys will set the OWF on fire in 2010. Trust me.

For instance.... I'd like to apologize now for nuking Twist when he ain't looking.

See? Saves time and effort.

CN Jeopardy sounds pretty cool actually.

I don't mind the alliance Q and A threads because they do give a good opportunity to get to know an alliance. Zenith has done two, one when we launched and one when we turned one.

I don't particularly care for the single nation Q and A threads, especially when they're by someone no one has ever heard of (who on earth is Jorjor?). Even when they're by someone who has been around a while, like WarriorConcept, they seem really self indulgent.

Edited by Duncan King