Announcement from the Green Flag

Michael McBride

"I stated that perhaps we were better off. Personally, had I been not within Nordland during its existence, I would rather have a traditional enemy to make war with than terrorists, and at the time, there were no terrorist actions globally, and if there were, they were small and centralized.

I am not saying that Nordland was a good thing, it was a center of oppression that I am most certainly happy is gone, and my people are no longer oppressed, that is most excellent. In retrospect, no, we were not better off, however you cannot deny that with regards to global terrorist activity, there was certainly less during the Nordlandic era. I am simply attempting to draw connections, not incite international hatred for a dead state."

A connection that doesn't even make sense. TUO was wreaking chaos in our nation during Nordlandic era. Should we blame the past spike of TUO's activities on Nordland?

A connection that doesn't even make sense. TUO was wreaking chaos in our nation during Nordlandic era. Should we blame the past spike of TUO's activities on Nordland?

Don't try to be smart with me. I am harmlessly drawing connections, which in fact make quite a bit of sense, should you blame the past spike of TUO's activities on Nordland? No, blame them on your own incapability to govern your own damn nation.

"I stated that perhaps we were better off. Personally, had I been not within Nordland during its existence, I would rather have a traditional enemy to make war with than terrorists, and at the time, there were no terrorist actions globally, and if there were, they were small and centralized.

I am not saying that Nordland was a good thing, it was a center of oppression that I am most certainly happy is gone, and my people are no longer oppressed, that is most excellent. In retrospect, no, we were not better off, however you cannot deny that with regards to global terrorist activity, there was certainly less during the Nordlandic era. I am simply attempting to draw connections, not incite international hatred for a dead state."

"Depends on your definition of terrorism. I would call suppression of minority cultures, ruthless conquest of lands, waging countless yet pointless and unjustified wars and first-strike nuclear warfare as "state-sponsored terrorism", all of which Greater Nordland gleefully performed in front of everyone, which resulted in the death of millions and caused great sufferings to millions more.

I'll choose occasional bombings in a few places as well as one or two planes hitting some building over any of the aforementioned actions. Any day."

***Private***

"Funny they should announce their exitence now, of all times, don't you think?," the National Security Advisor asked, rather rhetorically.

"Or rather, reannounce. You think they have people in the government?"

"Which government?"

"Guess."

"Ahh...I wouldn't bet against it."

Don't try to be smart with me. I am harmlessly drawing connections, which in fact make quite a bit of sense, should you blame the past spike of TUO's activities on Nordland? No, blame them on your own incapability to govern your own damn nation.

The connection you draw is again, nonsense. What does Nordland has to do with keeping terrorism level low?

Perhaps we were better off with Nordland intact."
Really? I distinctly recall Kaiser Martens attacking an international counter-terrorist conference with an elite team of Einherjar when he was operating underground as a fugitive from the Fracoists.

Are you actually suggesting promoting known terrorists to positions of national leadership makes the world safer from terrorism?

Edited by Generalissimo

Don’t think I can’t see through your lies. . . Your Green Flag is nothing but a Dark Hand front.

Today, as always, Procinctia stands firm against the sinister subtle mechanisms of the Dark Hand.

Tropico2.gif

From the office of Generalissimo, Generalissimo of Procinctia

Yes because Procinta can project any sort of power away from their lands to assist the world with Terrorist. Please leave the defending of the world to those of us with working Armies, Air Forces, Ballistic Missles and People.

-Molakian Senator, Name Witheld to protect identity as he/she was asked not to speak on this matter.

Yes because Procinta can project any sort of power away from their lands to assist the world with Terrorist. Please leave the defending of the world to those of us with working Armies, Air Forces, Ballistic Missles and People.

-Molakian Senator, Name Witheld to protect identity as he/she was asked not to speak on this matter.

I’ll have you know Procinctia has incredible power projection, we just chose not to employ it causally, because with great power comes greater responsibility and stuff.

Just because you can’t see our forces doesn’t mean they’re not there. . . they’re just. . . they’re just. . . they’re just. . . they’re just really well concealed, yeah that’s the ticket.

Procinctia’s incredibly awesome new stealth technology makes it seem like we don’t have military forces.

Edited by Generalissimo