Troop deployment issue

kwell

Heres what happened

I declared war on a nation and i deployed 8,000 troops to attack. At the time i was currently at war with several other nations. So i started attacking. Well, while i was attacking, the nation i had jus declared loged on and attacked me back. For some odd reason, this made all of my troops go home . . . and i couldn't deploy. Why did they get sent home????

I should also say I have dieal up internet and it has trupbe loading recent pages with cybernations. For instance, IT will register how my nation wast before my last action - unless i refresh (rather annoying if you ask me). Could it possibly be that this may have caused it to go this? And if it is - pls don't ban me (I can defintitely see how this would be an advantage in war) - i came forward and admited the error - its not my fauly that my comp is being stupid.

Your troops were automatically brought home because you didn't have enough defending troops to protect against the attacker.

Regarding refreshing pages, that sounds like a browser caching issue. Try clearing your internet cache.