Jorjor Q&A

Duke Nukem

Well hey there guys. I got bored so now I decided to start my own version of this. A quick history on me is that I have been playing for almost 300 days. I have been in the Viridian Entente, Veritas Aequitus, and now Ragnarok. This karma war is my first major war but I did participate in the USA vs. OV and VE war. So bring on the pain!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats your opinion on the state of the CN political world and what do you think will drive the future of CN? Do you think you deserve a Q&A?

Well maybe if I was only jor110 I might not but I am twice as special since I have jorJOR.

Yep NPO specifically saw our tech deal and was like whoops we have to reject the terms so that jay doesn't get his tech.

As for you joracy your just jealous since your not special enough to get two jor's :P .

Yep NPO specifically saw our tech deal and was like whoops we have to reject the terms so that jay doesn't get his tech.

As for you joracy your just jealous since your not special enough to get two jor's :P .

Thats not what Cadie says!