Public Statement from BeanTown Nation

Trout

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your war slots are filled, so not much people can do to show you that they do not support you...at all

That and he's out of range for me anyway.

I still fail to see how you could be ready to get your nation completely destroyed for my cause one day, and literally the next day be ready to apologize to BTA and willing to insult me on the OWF to save your infra.

I fixed it, and there's a good reason:

Supporting an attention whore is different from what Boogeyman thought he was signing up for. He thought you were trying to make CN more fun.

No kidding. Some of our boys and girls were really looking forward to some roast duck with a side of Caesium-137.

Not if we get it first! :awesome:

Congrats on seeing the light Boogeyman.

I don't doubt there will be others who just randomly declare in support of Sileath.

Let's watch. :gun:

lol begged for peace. I offered full reps on the first day after the first attacks, you declined. Since then, you have come to me several times saying that for full reps this war can end, and each time I have declined.

My DoW was posted publicly, he should have read it. If he wants to surrender, that's on him. I fail to see how his mistake translates into an instant dislike for me. Well, I do see it, BTA/FOB told him that he would lose his infra unless he put his tail between his legs and started insulting me. Lol, infra > honor.

Attention whoring? So MD's attempts to blackmail Sorum mean nothing? RV's threats against iFOK mean nothing? The BTA-TAB tension means nothing? I have received attention because I said STFU BTA, and sit down. Not with just words, but with actions.

I heard the best ways to shut up attention whores is to pay no attention to them, that's why this will be my only response to you

My point is to address the fact that I oppose blackmail, oppose threatening sovereign alliances, and oppose stealing alliance names.

If I am gaining fame, that's because there are far fewer people who are willing to do something about what they oppose, and far more people willing to just sit back and insult people from within the safety of their alliance.

1. TAB gave up the naming rights, try to follow the threads

2. Really, stop trying to be like Vox. You're trying to turn BTA into a bad group of people, when they are all very nice...Except for RV but, he's still pretty cool

Also, I don't believe I've ever talked to Beantown, but if I did it was only small talk. But, I have read some of his posts in the past but, I do believe he's a war monger. And that's why I think he went to war with you. In all the posts I've read of his, I wouldn't be able to tell he was an attention whore, but you that's another story

Edited by BEazy

Leave your AA and see how many people attack you :)

Those would be tech raiders who would be attacking him, Sileath. Now I know this is going to be hard for you to understand, but tech raiders would only be in it for profit. In fact, it is more likely they would have no idea that your little cause even existed, so no, they wouldn't be attacking in support of you.

On second thought, why am I even bothering?