Public Statement from BeanTown Nation

Trout

Well, this is an apology to the Blue Turtle Alliance. Earlier today, at 12:13:20 AM, BeanTown Nation had declared on the nation, Debation and right after, posted a declaration of support for Sileath. Even though a lot of the citizens of Planet Bob hating Sileath, I didn't bother to look into the fact as to why they disliked him so much. This morning, a member from BTA had informed me about Sileath and after doing some researching on his posts (ooc?), it seems as if he has some dislike towards some alliances that I use to be a member of. I was pretty disappointed in myself for not doing enough research and supporting someone who just wanted 15mins of fame. I know I let some of the people who know me down and I apologize to you all and to the BTA and to Master-Debator.

-Boogeyman657 of BeanTown Nation

OOC: grammarz will most likely suck and i won't bother to fix it because i'm tired atm.

Edited by Boogeyman657

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is an apology to the Blue Turtle Alliance. Earlier today, at 12:13:20 AM, BeanTown Nation had declared on the nation, Debation and right after, posted a declaration of support for Sileath. Even though a lot of the citizens of Planet Bob hating Sileath, I didn't bother to look into the fact as to why they disliked him so much. This morning, a member from BTA had informed me about Sileath and after doing some researching on his posts (ooc?), it seems as if he has some dislike towards some alliances that I use to be a member of. I was pretty disappointed in myself for not doing enough research and supporting someone who just wanted 15mins of fame. I know I let some of the people who know me down and I apologize to you all and to the BTA and to Master-Debator.

-Boogeyman657 of BeanTown Nation

OOC: grammarz will most likely suck and i won't bother to fix it because i'm tired atm.

Re: Bolded part - If you did not agree with the CB posted in my DoW, why did you declare in the first place? If you did agree with the CB, why do you denounce my action now?

Chicken&!@# lol

Edited by Sileath

Re: Bolded part - If you did not agree with the CB posted in my DoW, why did you declare in the first place? If you did agree with the CB, why do you denounce my action now?

Chicken&!@# lol

I didn't pay much attention to OWF as much as I use to due to things keeping me occupied (OOC, RL) and didn't see your CB a few hours after.

I didn't pay much attention to OWF as much as I use to due to things keeping me occupied (OOC, RL) and didn't see your CB a few hours after.

Ohhh so you declared war for attention, not because you had researched what my reasoning was for the war.

And now, you make another thread, denouncing me as an attention whore.

Cool story, bro. Much honor on you.

Ohhh so you declared war for attention, not because you had researched what my reasoning was for the war.

Never did I say that I declared war for attention nor was that my reason for declaring either.

So what did you say when TORN decided to leave the field? I think I'll search through your posts to find that gem.

Never did I say that I declared war for attention nor was that my reason for declaring either.

You did not declare war for either attention nor for agreeing with my CB (since you didn't read it)

This means you declared war for personal reasons.

Therefore, it makes infinite sense that you insult me in your surrender thread.

You're quite the dishonorable coward. I hear TORN is recruiting.

You did not declare war for either attention nor for agreeing with my CB (since you didn't read it)

he attacked for the lulz, he was under the impression you were waging this war in attempt to make CN more fun.

-he was not aware you begged for peace the first time i talked to you after you declared, and that you even offered reps.

-he was not aware that you entered the wars because of a grudge against rebel viriginia and BTA in general

-he did not realize that you were simply attention whoring

Think what you want. :rolleyes:

he attacked for the lulz, he was under the impression you were waging this war in attempt to make CN more fun.

-he was not aware you begged for peace the first time i talked to you after you declared, and that you even offered reps.

-he was not aware that you entered the wars because of a grudge against rebel viriginia and BTA in general

-he did not realize that you were simply attention whoring

lol begged for peace. I offered full reps on the first day after the first attacks, you declined. Since then, you have come to me several times saying that for full reps this war can end, and each time I have declined.

My DoW was posted publicly, he should have read it. If he wants to surrender, that's on him. I fail to see how his mistake translates into an instant dislike for me. Well, I do see it, BTA/FOB told him that he would lose his infra unless he put his tail between his legs and started insulting me. Lol, infra > honor.

Attention whoring? So MD's attempts to blackmail Sorum mean nothing? RV's threats against iFOK mean nothing? The BTA-TAB tension means nothing? I have received attention because I said STFU BTA, and sit down. Not with just words, but with actions.

I have received attention because I said STFU BTA, and sit down. Not with just words, but with actions.

If you had said STFU RV, and sit down, and declared on HIM, this would have gone easier for you. I wish you would think a little bit more before you just attack. BTA's members don't need this.

Edited by Gamemaster1

Hahahahaha, are you really accusing me about losing infra? Good God, I don't care about losing infra. Hell, I'd let Master-Debator launch nukes at me for a few days and it won't bother me at all. I've been in numerous wars and I've lost a lot of infra, didn't bother me at all.

If you had said STFU RV, and sit down, and declared on HIM, this would have gone easier for you. I wish you would think a little bit more before you just attack. BTA's members don't need this.

The issue was not only with RV. If you read my previous post, I have an issue with RV (threatening iFOK), MD (blackmailing Sorum), and BTA as a whole (issues with TAB over existence).

Also, Pete was the only BTA person in range when I DoW'd.

Hahahahaha, are you really accusing me about losing infra? Good God, I don't care about losing infra. Hell, I'd let Master-Debator launch nukes at me for a few days and it won't bother me at all. I've been in numerous wars and I've lost a lot of infra, didn't bother me at all.

This. Boogeyman has never been afraid to lose infra. How could you, with a former AA like Poison Clan? :P

You declared war, got scared (after a day), turned tail, and are now insulting your former ally. You can try to justify that (or just make a lolSileath post) or you can just take your leave of this trainwreck of a thread.

You declared war, got scared (after a day), turned tail, and are now insulting your former ally. You can try to justify that (or just make a lolSileath post) or you can just take your leave of this trainwreck of a thread.

The only trainwreck here is your decision to continue posting.

I was ready to get rolled tonight until I was approached by a friend who had shown me the mistake I was making.

The only trainwreck here is your decision to continue posting.

Hahaha, how clever!

So, you justify doing a DoW, surrendering after one day, then apologizing. I mean, even GDI didn't insult a former ally (because they didn't have any) so I'm just wondering if you objectively think that Boogey is a cool dude or if you're just hating on Sileath because it's the cool thing to do.

I was ready to get rolled tonight until I was approached by a friend who had shown me the mistake I was making.

So, friend > infra > honor? Wut?

I still fail to see how you could be ready to get your nation completely destroyed for my cause one day, and literally the next day be groveling to BTA and willing to insult me on the OWF to save your infra.

Hahaha, how clever!

So, you justify doing a DoW, surrendering after one day, then apologizing. I mean, even GDI didn't insult a former ally (because they didn't have any) so I'm just wondering if you objectively think that Boogey is a cool dude or if you're just hating on Sileath because it's the cool thing to do.

People are hating on you because they have good reasons to.

Hahaha, how clever!

Thank you, I thought it was.

Boogeyman deserves no disrespect for learning about how ridiculous this war is and deciding to leave it. Also, I'm not sure that you have any allies, which is interesting enough because even GDI does.