Three Years of King Penchuk

Proxian Empire

It is scary to realise that tomorrow will mark the beginning of my fourth year as a citizen of Planet Bob. This game has taken far too much of my life from me already, and I wonder how much more it will consume before I grow old and retire. The way this game has developed seems almost inconsistent with the Cybernations I was introduced to three years ago, while plenty of factors have remained the same. The key players who ruled the world on the eve of the Great War are still around, even if they do so under new banners with sprinklings of new faces here and there.

I have certainly made my enemies in my time. Chances are a good number of you reading the "Three Years of King Penchuk" title formed a small knot in your stomach. Many others will likely be pleased to see my continuing presence, and I certainly appreciate that. Whichever point of view you may hold, I encourage this to mostly remain the same as this will keep the community growing. The game is simply not fun without enemies and friends, good and evil.

After a difficult year of battling against the Hegemony (albeit as a separate entity than Vox Populi under the Angry Sponge Alliance banner), I am pleased to see the downfall of the power monopoly. Many people have been driven from the game because of their imperialistic rule, and in most ways I believe the game had stagnated. It is reassuring to see old faces return and former prisoners such as myself be set free. I am sure whether or not you like me, you will agree having an unknown future is much more interesting than dominated Planet Bob.

I am reminded of older times, perhaps the 'golden age' of Cybernations during the conflicts between the CoaLUEtion and the Orders. Today you will never catch me praising the New Pacific Order and nor will they ever be my friends again, but I do remember those moments with a smile on my face. The game has come a long way, as we all have. From the first Great War, to the fall of the CoaLUEtion, to the Unjust War, and finally to the collapse of Pacifica's empire.

There have been both good times and bad. Many of you I will always despise as cowardly, weak, incompetent, and annoying. Some of you I will classify as clowns. Many of you will call me a troll. Nonetheless, together we build the community, and I hope that never ends.

Here is to another three years of King Penchuk, Polaris, all of my friends, and to those who will never be friendly towards me.

-King Penchuk

It is scary to realise that tomorrow will mark the beginning of my fourth year as a citizen of Planet Bob. This game has taken far too much of my life from me already, and I wonder how much more it will consume before I grow old and retire. The way this game has developed seems almost inconsistent with the Cybernations I was introduced to three years ago, while plenty of factors have remained the same. The key players who ruled the world on the eve of the Great War are still around, even if they do so under new banners with sprinklings of new faces here and there.

I have certainly made my enemies in my time. Chances are a good number of you reading the "Three Years of King Penchuk" title formed a small knot in your stomach. Many others will likely be pleased to see my continuing presence, and I certainly appreciate that. Whichever point of view you may hold, I encourage this to mostly remain the same as this will keep the community growing. The game is simply not fun without enemies and friends, good and evil.

After a difficult year of battling against the Hegemony (albeit as a separate entity than Vox Populi under the Angry Sponge Alliance banner), I am pleased to see the downfall of the power monopoly. Many people have been driven from the game because of their imperialistic rule, and in most ways I believe the game had stagnated. It is reassuring to see old faces return and former prisoners such as myself be set free. I am sure whether or not you like me, you will agree having an unknown future is much more interesting than dominated Planet Bob.

I am reminded of older times, perhaps the 'golden age' of Cybernations during the conflicts between the CoaLUEtion and the Orders. Today you will never catch me praising the New Pacific Order and nor will they ever be my friends again, but I do remember those moments with a smile on my face. The game has come a long way, as we all have. From the first Great War, to the fall of the CoaLUEtion, to the Unjust War, and finally to the collapse of Pacifica's empire.

There have been both good times and bad. Many of you I will always despise as cowardly, weak, incompetent, and annoying. Some of you I will classify as clowns. Many of you will call me a troll. Nonetheless, together we build the community, and I hope that never ends.

Here is to another three years of King Penchuk, Polaris, all of my friends, and to those who will never be friendly towards me.

-King Penchuk

Congrats... didn't expect that did you?!

Anyway, I am nearing my one year anniversary. It's interesting, but already the tendancy to become a nuclear rogue is strong in me. CN politics are annoying, funny, and exhausting all at once. I revel in them now because I am at work and have not been assigned tasks enough to occupy my time. But that will only last a few more weeks and then I will disappear again likely.

I think that there are exciting times ahead. At least there's potential. So long as some people don't get too treaty-happy so that 3/4 of the game are allied again.

I do get a kick out of Troll Bite.

KP our history is small but there. I wasnt a fan of yours for a long time though i whole heartedly supported your application to my alliance. Its good that you have stayed around, much like Sponge and others, like you or hate you, you bring excitement to the game. While i have seen a different side then the arrogant polaris member you used to be you are an asset to the community one way or another. Im glad to see this isnt another retirement thread and I look forward to running in to you around bob. Congrats on 3 years and your willingness to bring a different perspective to the game.

Edited by Buds The Man

Hello, KP.

I used to hate you. I do not any longer. (I think that feeling may be mutual.)

And....yeah....three years. Time flies.

This is now my fourth nation, and I crossed the three-year mark a little while ago. I, too, wonder how much longer I will allow this place to continue to distract me. Most of the time it's a pleasant distraction, I'll admit.

But those times when it isn't? Ugh.... <_<

Anyway, congratulations, three more years, etc. etc. etc.