IP Addresses

Sith Lord

Where I work there were two of us who played CN. Since the other guy was here first, he played from the IP address at work, and every day I have gone to the library to play for my nation. Well, he got himself banned from the game and can no longer play. Now that he is no longer playing and had his nation deleted, can I start playing from work? I'd love to not have to go to the libraray every day, but I don't want to chance getting my nation deleted either. Thanks.

No, we did not use the same network while he was around. He got banned (thus delated) about a month ago. Since day one I have been using a cpu at the library to play. Now that he is gone, can I use my work IP address for my nation so I don't have to go to the library every day during lunch to play. It really sucks having to do that. =)

yeah if he was banned, your nation could be banned too for using the IP since moderation might think you are him trying to get back on. Happened to a friend of mine, got banned created another nation that one was banned a few days later. My advise stay away from it