Oh Snap!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has nothing to do with OFS. I'm not sure Ro feels that way, and how on earth was I hostile? I asked what the point was of you posting those logs. It more has something to do with a former alliance of mine on orange. And I wouldn't say I hate you, you just are not one of my more favorite people :P. And P.S Claud doesn't play anymore.

You were hostile in IRC before I did anything. Hell it's been months if not longer since I even spoke to you before that.

Also P.S. sure he does just not as Claud. ;)

You were hostile in IRC before I did anything. Hell it's been months if not longer since I even spoke to you before that.

Also P.S. sure he does just not as Claud. ;)

I wouldn't know for sure, hadn't seen him for months before he quit as Claud. And you came explicitly to annoy me, so don't be surprised if you didn't get the warmest welcome you might of wanted. And I like how you didn't say yeah Ro does. And if you want me to talk to you on IRC feel free to query.

I wouldn't know for sure, hadn't seen him for months before he quit as Claud. And you came explicitly to annoy me, so don't be surprised if you didn't get the warmest welcome you might of wanted. And I like how you didn't say yeah Ro does. And if you want me to talk to you on IRC feel free to query.

Actually Rsox just told me to join the chan I had no idea who was there or why I was going. Last I knew Ro was in TGR before they merged with the Sith. When I was in Soldier she hung out in our chan and used to huggle me randomly. :wub: That's neither here or there though.

I know for a fact Claud returned. Very recently though so he may not have been out much yet.

Actually Rsox just told me to join the chan I had no idea who was there or why I was going. Last I knew Ro was in TGR before they merged with the Sith. When I was in Soldier she hung out in our chan and used to huggle me randomly. :wub: That's neither here or there though.

I know for a fact Claud returned. Very recently though so he may not have been out much yet.

That's a script :P. There's like a 1% chance or something it'll go off if you talk in the same channel with her. And whether or not that's true you didn't try not to annoy me. And I'm still there if you wanna query me.

GREAT_SUCCESS.png

EJ, you amuse me. I told people to join and say congrats on your DOE.

Your paranoia took care of the rest. :P

Cangrads guys good luck

wait, we have a Lady Gaga person on these forums? AWSOME!

"lets have some fun this beat is sick you wanna take a ride on ma......."

Sorry got a little sidetrack :P

moar liek waltz stick, mirite?