Oh Snap!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have good taste.

Hey I made up with everyone else from OFS. Ro and I are good. Claudius and I are cool. E_J just don't want to let it go I guess. Hell, I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't wanna act hostile first. I would've even been friendly. Still willing to be honestly. I don't know why he hates me so much to tell the truth. Maybe he can query me about it sometime.

Hey I made up with everyone else from OFS. Ro and I are good. Claudius and I are cool. E_J just don't want to let it go I guess. Hell, I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't wanna act hostile first. I would've even been friendly. Still willing to be honestly. I don't know why he hates me so much to tell the truth. Maybe he can query me about it sometime.

It has nothing to do with OFS. I'm not sure Ro feels that way, and how on earth was I hostile? I asked what the point was of you posting those logs. It more has something to do with a former alliance of mine on orange. And I wouldn't say I hate you, you just are not one of my more favorite people :P. And P.S Claud doesn't play anymore.

It has nothing to do with OFS. I'm not sure Ro feels that way, and how on earth was I hostile? I asked what the point was of you posting those logs. It more has something to do with a former alliance of mine on orange. And I wouldn't say I hate you, you just are not one of my more favorite people :P. And P.S Claud doesn't play anymore.

But I hate you ;)

P.S. Not really :wub: