Notice of ZIs

Clash

There was a very complex situation tonight and I'll just give a quick summary of stuff to start off:

- Nation ghosting TPF mass spams many other nations asking for very questionable things that including war slot filling and other crap.

- Different nation ghosting TPF attacks THAT ghost.

- Then he tried to extort SE financial aid out of me for cheering him before I realized he was a ghost.

- TPF members attacked both cause they needed it.

- A real TPF member attacked another real TPF member in the confusion.

- BAWWWW from both ghost nations.

- Not enough pizza - though I like mine with extra troll anyways.

- Other mundane badness stuff but still badness.

At any rate. These nations we have started the process of killing:

The Black Ghost

(Current bio includes "Director of War of The Phoenix Federation." Mmmhmm, sure you are.)

shawn14

They did very very very very very very bad things that have already been reported in-game anyways. Watch out for any PMs from The Back Hand. He did some verryyyyy bad things, and trying to talk other people into doing veryyyy bad things. No details, I ain't EVEN going to post 'em. I'm just sayin' BADNESS. Only one guy took him up on any of it, and I bet he feels silly NOW- seeing that it outed him as a ghost himself, hmm?

Ah well.

The good times roll on.

Have a lovely session y'all :)

To: Mattias From: The Black Ghost Date: 7/8/2009 4:36:09 PM

Subject: Defense of TPF!

Message: As you may be aware, we have had failing ties with the NOIR alliance lately...it is time to do our duty and fight for the alliance!

Attack this Nation ASAP:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1002602

You know the drill soldier, get to work!

Mattias is TPF.

The Black Ghost is continuing on with this stuff - it's not the worst that he's done, but still worth noting.

Just a notice of warning for everyone.

*Added: The idiot just put his own nation link into a different PM he sent out to our members.

Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump's mom just rolled over in her grave.**

Edited by ClashPoint

The Black Ghost's nation bio currently states:

I am really going to enjoy grinding this rogue into dust :D

You were just attacked by an RE nation - who probably listened to The Black Ghost.

Honestly, I think you are making a big deal out of nothing.

To: JonBoy16 From: Rudloff25 Date: 7/9/2009 12:33:49 AM

Subject: RE: .yo

Message: i got asked to attack the person by one of your members the Black ghost of someone like that

He's giving orders to our allies to attack our members. Big deal out of nothing?????

You get 'em girl!

Lol

But seriously, ghosting is no laughing matter. You could seriously injure, maim, or kill another nation. That's why I'm promoting real alliance membership! Stop the confusion, don't be a ghost! Become a real member, TODAY!

We are just cutting this off at the knees ASAP, that's all.

We expect more of this kind of PM terrorismish stuff throughout the session.

It could be a lot worse - if we weren't on the ball and stopping it now.

I am flattered.

But in war, miscommunication is a legitamite tactic--one any good alliance should learn to overcome. Perhaps you will be better off because of this.

If other factors hadnt fallen through you would have been in quite a mess right now. However, the test was successful, and that is what matters.

It was all in good sport, you must know. :gun:

Heyy who let BEazy in here?

No Browns fans allowed!

But in war, miscommunication is a legitamite tactic--one any good alliance should learn to overcome. Perhaps you will be better off because of this.

If other factors hadnt fallen through you would have been in quite a mess right now. However, the test was successful, and that is what matters.

It was all in good sport, you must know. :gun:

We did overcome, and quite well, thanks.

We always strive to get better anyways :)

Since your attempt to cause a mess failed, I'd not call it a success. That's what matters to us. Though an interesting choice of words, "test."

Trying to get people in-game warnings - which your earlier messages did - isn't good sportsmanship.

Assymetrical warfare. A smaller, less equiped force must use such methods to fight a larger force.

Imagine 10 nations like mine, working together...or more?

Well this has been good fun, hasnt it?

Edited by The Black Ghost

Assymetrical warfare. A smaller, less equiped force must use such methods to fight a larger force.

Imagine 10 nations like mine, working together...or more?

Well this has been good fun, hasnt it?

Imagine being good enough at the game that you could compete by playing like everyone else.

4 more intra-TPF wars began yesterday on my part :)

You'll be happy to hear they are the last of this campaign.

Jonboy, you know that a non-aligned nation has no chance in this game. Tournament edition shouldnt have alliances.

Yes they should

4 more intra-TPF wars began yesterday on my part :)

You'll be happy to hear they are the last of this campaign.

Jonboy, you know that a non-aligned nation has no chance in this game. Tournament edition shouldnt have alliances.

You're right. Non-aligned nations have no chance in this game. That's why alliances exist. If you want a chance to win the game, which by your actions you obviously don't, then you should join an alliance.

I'm sure you'll be sad to know that in all the "intra-TPF wars" that began, with the exception of Opie314 who I'm assuming is a partner of yours, no attacks were made. I can understand from your point of view how these kinds of activities would be entertaining, and to be honest, it has put a little excitement in the game, but your acts are such that could give perfectly innocent players in the game warnings for slot filling, and could get them kicked off the game. You must understand that you aren't only messing with a game, but you're messing with real people who enjoy getting away from things to sit down and play TE. Messing with a game is one thing, but messing with real people is something a bully does. Your tactics are fail.

Causing chaos in TE... Very cool!

Defending yourself... Cool.

ZI sentences in TE... Not so cool.

Extorting SE money over TE... Really not cool.

I'm interested to hear TBG's explanation on that accusation. (OOC: If he already gave it, sorry... I'm headed out for the weekend and don't have time to read the thread at the moment)

-Bama

Causing chaos in TE... Very cool!

Defending yourself... Cool.

ZI sentences in TE... Not so cool.

Extorting SE money over TE... Really not cool.

I'm interested to hear TBG's explanation on that accusation. (OOC: If he already gave it, sorry... I'm headed out for the weekend and don't have time to read the thread at the moment)

-Bama

Look at that. A post of yours I can agree with....except for ZI sentences. The Black Ghost earned his well.

ps...you know your AA still says TPF, right?

Edited by JonBoy16