Republic of White Nations -- Announcement

Gecko

rownflag.png

Republic of White Nations

Declaration of War on CTF Brotherhood

It's Tournament Edition, and no one ever wins a war on defence. Silly little CTF, you told TPF you were going to give us a surprise? Well here you go, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! My present is a nice o'll ANARCHY!

Terms of War:

We will fight until our wars expire, or we get bored. Also: why were you going to war us anyway? Is this because of the tech raiding incident last round? Well not really, we just had like 8 tech raids on your nations...

Signed:

King - King Alias

General - BOOGIEMAN

Consul of Foreign Affairs - Andorra 3

Consul of Justice - General Qru

Consul of War - ME VS U

Consul of Nation Building - VanDeVeer

Consul of Recruitment - Pinkhead

Edited by King Alias

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is WAYYYY more fun than getting randomly attacked

oops, did I push a sensitive nerve there, CTF? sorry :lol1:

__

OOC: oh no, popsumpot is viewing this topic... I wonder was inevitable troll comment that comes next. \_/

Edited by King Alias

Roll out, RoWN. Lay 'em low and they shall be made unto dust.

And a note to anyone who might consider issuing a counter-declaration on RoWN: We'll be seeing you shortly afterward if you do so.

Edited by Arrnea

Roll out, RoWN. Lay 'em low and they shall be made unto dust.

And a note to anyone who might consider issuing a counter-declaration on RoWN: We'll be seeing you shortly afterward if you do so.

Well if CTF was planning to attack us they obviously have back-up, otherwise they wouldn't have tried. It's a good thing we blitzed em at update, lol.

That would be fun, just like last round vs. LPE!

Good times, good times...

Wow, this is WAYYYY more fun than getting randomly attacked

oops, did I push a sensitive nerve there, CTF? sorry :lol1:

__

OOC: oh no, popsumpot is viewing this topic... I wonder was inevitable troll comment that comes next. \_/

Why, do you have something to fear?

Like that brilliant 8 war declaration update strike? :awesome:

Also, just to clear this up: you declared a war on CTF because they said they were going to attack you? Could you provide like a log or a copy of the message? Thanks.

Also, just to clear this up: you declared a war on CTF because they said they were going to attack you? Could you provide like a log or a copy of the message? Thanks.

We helped provide the intel and it had the finest of sources.

That was an issue between TPF and it's protectorate and friends, RoWN.

There is nothing to clear up: No one has to show YOU, or anyone else, anything. This is TE after all. Most of the time there are no reasons for war anyways, or ones that are very simple in nature. Why, sometimes people just go with it, and declare war just for dramaz, or EVEN on their best buddies:

We were part of the first group that decided the MHA lead Judgement group wasn't healthy, and declared war on them. Does that mean we hated MHA? Nope. We all respected Thaisport, and we like him as a guy, but that doesn't mean we should be allies and chit chat. We decided dramaz and warfare was the order of the day and we went with it. CDT are like best buddies with MASH, but that didn't stop us attacking them because they had the #1 avg NS ranking.

Source.

RoWN had a much better reason than THAT...and no reason at ALL to show it to YOU.

Have a lovely session, and watch out for dramaz.

:D

We helped provide the intel and it had the finest of sources.

That was an issue between TPF and it's protectorate and friends, RoWN.

There is nothing to clear up: No one has to show YOU, or anyone else, anything. This is TE after all. Most of the time there are no reasons for war anyways, or ones that are very simple in nature. Why, sometimes people just go with it, and declare war just for dramaz, or EVEN on their best buddies:

Source.

RoWN had a much better reason than THAT...and no reason at ALL to show it to YOU.

Have a lovely session, and watch out for dramaz.

:D

Geez, who the hell died and made you the head grumpy?

I merely asked to see if what they said was true, and if it is, I don't see why there is any reason to hide it. I didn't demand the evidence, nor did I criticize what they were doing.

Your attempt at de-railing this thread is not working. If they declare war for dramaz, I would have no problems with it. However they are clearly not doing it for this reason. If they want to provide the evidence, go for it; if they think doing so will be harmful to them, all they have to do is come out and say so. What they didn't need was to have a under-fed puppy dog attempting to bark up the wrong tree.

On a side note: When I did have fun with my friends, I never masked my intentions in any way. Do away with your petty insinuations and off topic attacks.

Geez, who the hell died and made you the head grumpy?

I merely asked to see if what they said was true, and if it is, I don't see why there is any reason to hide it. I didn't demand the evidence, nor did I criticize what they were doing.

Your attempt at de-railing this thread is not working. If they declare war for dramaz, I would have no problems with it. However they are clearly not doing it for this reason. If they want to provide the evidence, go for it; if they think doing so will be harmful to them, all they have to do is come out and say so. What they didn't need was to have a under-fed puppy dog attempting to bark up the wrong tree.

On a side note: When I did have fun with my friends, I never masked my intentions in any way. Do away with your petty insinuations and off topic attacks.

Oh I don't think I'm ever grumpy, I even put a smiley in my post :)

Just pointing out some facts is all.

Why is not answering you the same as hiding it? I seem to remember mentioning strawmen in another recent thread, I even gave a link for that. You asked for logs and/or messages, and again, no one has to provide you with anything. No one has to provide ANYONE with anything, and most of the time, no one does. One might even say that asking for evidence (which is what logs or messages would be), when you never have before, IS a criticism.

For example.

Didja see this DoW thread over here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=62866

I do notice you aren't over there asking for the same things. Or in any other DoW for this session.

...including this one.

...and this one.

...or even this one?

...or any other DoW, in any other session, really. Makes me wonder why you're so selective in here all of a sudden, hmm? Did you have some sort of vested interest here, HMM!?! Answer the questions! ANSWER TEH QUESTIONS!

...and, no, not a derailing of course. Kind of a weird - and desperate - stretch to make such a claim. The topic is RoWN's DoW. As one of the sources of their intel for it (or rather, the middleman), I am very qualified to answer your question in any way I see fit, and I was as exactly within the topic as you were when you asked for it. Please don't BAW because you don't like those answers.

Seriously. Some questions for you on the general topic of DoWs, very vaguely within this topic:

Why are you asking for stuff in THIS thread, if you don't ask in other DoW threads?

Why do you so proudly and often not provide such info in any of YOUR DoWs?

Why should anyone ever care what you post?

Are THESE the droids you were looking for?

Tastes great or less filling!?!

Why haven't you answered already? Do you have something to hide, hmm?

I demand all your puppies immediately!

Hand over the puppies and no one gets hurt.

tl;dr: People (including RoWN) can war on anyone for any reason in TE and I need coffee.

Then why dont you teach us, mr.knowitall

Well, I'd say knownothingatall is more like it.

I don't think he actually does anything. All talk, no walk.

Example: Ghost TPF on his profile :)

And honestly, it's people like you who ruin the game. They run their mouth a lot because they're the new number 1 even though they have no idea what they're doing

So why don't you, 'fight them' or do something besides talk? Why don't you attack him until YOUR #1, and then you can brag about how you don't know what your doing. Oh wait, you can't, because they'd beat you in all your attacks. Which is WHY their number 1, they know what they're doing.

Welp, most CTF nations are anarchied already.

Pretty good start for RoWN.

And honestly, it's people like you who ruin the game. They run their mouth a lot because they're the new number 1 even though they have no idea what they're doing

Sounds like a whole lotta BAW, really. This whole "everyone's ruining the game for me" sniveling is total fail cubed. Do you even have a TE nation these days? We all know you aren't in TPF. How can I ruin a game you don't even seem to play - and play poorly anyways?

Well, what you SAY you do and what you actually DO seem to be two very different things. There's a lot of one and little of the other. People don't really talk so well about you, even (and often especially) those who were in TPF when you were.

Dude, you've never made sense. Ever

Nearly every post I've ever seen from you is mindless and pathetic ego ranting.

Like your last post. You don't do anything. You talk a LOT.

No walk - all talk.

King Alias and RoWN do better than you do, and they certainly do MORE.

At least they don't ghost alliances they disrespect.

BEazy = doin it wrong in session 6, when he does it at ALL.

Please remove TPF from your profile. You may apply at our forums if you wish though.

I'll put in a good word for you :)

Well, what you SAY you do and what you actually DO seem to be two very different things. There's a lot of one and little of the other. People don't really talk so well about you, even (and often especially) those who were in TPF when you were.

Nearly every post I've ever seen from you is mindless and pathetic ego ranting.

Like your last post. You don't do anything. You talk a LOT.

No walk - all talk.

King Alias and RoWN do better than you do, and they certainly do MORE.

At least they don't ghost alliances they disrespect.

BEazy = doin it wrong in session 6, when he does it at ALL.

Please remove TPF from your profile. You may apply at our forums if you wish though.

I'll put in a good word for you :)

Yah, the ones who I knew during my time in TPF was Johnboy, BR, KD, and BG. That's all who I ever cared to talk to and the only ones I liked while my time was there. And I know who the two to talk bad about me would be, and it's not JB or BG. I've burned my bridges with KD and BR, but hey wanna learn something new? They offered me a gov't position while I threw it out as a joke. Then I helped merge Casus Belli and TPF. Then I got all pissed when TPF wouldn't support their allies in war. And yah I really don't care about this game to do anything about it. I just let my record show, but hey if you want me to I'll actually try to care about this game

Yah, the ones who I knew during my time in TPF was Johnboy, BR, KD, and BG. That's all who I ever cared to talk to and the only ones I liked while my time was there. And I know who the two to talk bad about me would be, and it's not JB or BG. I've burned my bridges with KD and BR, but hey wanna learn something new? They offered me a gov't position while I threw it out as a joke. Then I helped merge Casus Belli and TPF. Then I got all pissed when TPF wouldn't support their allies in war. And yah I really don't care about this game to do anything about it. I just let my record show, but hey if you want me to I'll actually try to care about this game

You don't care about the game, you just want TPF to respect you because of things in the past. Well the time is now, and if you disrespect TPF, they aren't going to respect you. That's all I wish for, is respect, for me and my alliance.

I think you need to learn some lessons about socializing. I just don't think your smart enough to make friends <_<

So next time, before you go blabbing about this or that, think about what your saying.

This is ironic coming from you, the last part that is.

You're right, I don't care about this game, but I don't care if TPF doesn't respect me. And I don't think I've ever disrespected TPF except for saying they have much to learn. And they do the wise thing would have been to let who ever you're DoWing on DoW you then attack the DoWer. That would have been the wisest decision. You need to do something to earn my respect, I don't give it away for free. Many people have realized this and have ended up earning my respect, most notably LE. And the problem isn't with making friends it's with keeping friends :/

/me slaps Clashpoint, go check your app section and get ready to have a competition for your GoD spot :P

Edited by BEazy

This is ironic coming from you

You just aren't sophisticated enough to understand that other post ^_^ (post #17 I mean)

EDIT: and your just avoiding the post above yours because you don't want to admit your wrong (post 23)

Edited by King Alias