Playdate with the Princess

MercyFallout

As the Emperor and his daughter were boarding a luxury jet painted with giant imperial crests on the side, a black Imperial Guard car sped onto the tarmac and a man wearing a foreign ministry uniform jumped out.

"My Lord, My Lord!"

Keehyuk turned around as Nia scampered into the plane.

"What is it?"

"My Lord, the Yamato government has collapsed."

"What? How?"

"No one is sure yet, My Lord, however the situation demands your presence. The Minister has begun talks with the Hanseatic League over the situation."

"Get on the plane. Go with my daughter to the Rebel Army. I will inform the minister that there has been changes to our flight itinerary."

"Aye sir."

Keehyuk turned and went into the plane and found his little daughter staring out the window next to the engines.

"Hyejin, some important work has come up and Daddy has to go take care of it. Mr. Yoon here will take you to the Rebel Army. I'll meet you there in a few days, okay?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"But you pwomised daddy!"

He hugged her tightly.

"I know, I know. I promise we'll have our trip as soon as I meet you in Rebel Army. Daddy's so sorry."

She hugged him some more and nodded softly. She pulled away and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Go Daddy go."

"See you soon, okay?"

"Kay"

The Emperor walked out of the plane and stepped on to the tarmac. Guardsmen stood in perfect rows in formation. The driver to the car had the door open waiting for him. It was time for business.

==Transmission to the nations of the world==

'Due to complications with foreign affairs near the Empire of Korea, the Emperor is unable to participate in the early leg of the voyage. Due to instability in the near region, the Princess's travel itinerary has also changed. She will go first to the Rebel Army and then to Europe and the Americas.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- Imperial Foreign Ministry

The Emperor graciously thanks all of the invitations. Below, the Imperial Travel Itinerary* can be seen.

*Itinerary subject to change.

OOC: For the sake of time, I'm gonna impose crazy RP time here and have each visit be on RL day but a different number of IC days. Otherwise we'll be here until the end of August. XD

OOC:Problem Unless you live in the same time zone S. Korea is in, and its on a saturday or sunday, our interaction will be limited to a one-stop-shop post, As I usually am only able to reply once a day to a topic.(once a day because I have to wait for their reply). Just putting that out there so you know what's what.

Kiska fidgeted about a waiting room waiting to talk to a representative of the Empire of Korea, if not to accompany the princess to at least dump these three gift boxes on someone else.

Hopefully they wouldn’t reach anywhere near Nia, because Generalissimo had no idea what was appropriate for a three-year-old girl.

Generalissimo was originally going to give Nia an Engesa EE-9 Cascavel 6 armoured car, because kids love armoured cars – Kiska was able to convince him a little girl would prefer something cuter. . . but the Chococat Mateba Autorevolver wasn’t any better. She couldn't even imagine trying to bring up the cheerfully elegant pink walnut & velvet box, containing a pair of pink Hello Kitty percussion cap dueling pistols.

The third item wasn’t so bad but Kiska found it extremely creepy, it was a bearded teddy bear wearing a generic paramilitary uniform and Castro hat; that wasn’t so bad – but teddy bear had an audio function. When squeezing the bear it would respond (as recorded by Generalissimo), “I am Teddyissimo, Teddyissimo of Teddycinctia! ! !” <-- It was just wrong.

Edited by Generalissimo