A Ballroom Dance

King Kevz

"I see I thought heavy drinking wasn't an attribute you found attractive in women General as for myself I don't drink alcohol as I find it clouds the mind" as if to reinforce her statement she ordered herself a simple glass of coca-cola which she took and sipped lightly savouring the taste. "I didn't catch your name Mrs..?" asked Valerie to the woman hanging with Davies.

Avita gave her a sickly sweet smile. "The name's Ms Avita Karnikov; Head Minister of Medicine and Science. You know test tubes and stuff. Somehow I doubt you'd know anything about that." Avita said, replying to Valerie. "Looks like I stepped into some cougar's territory. This will be fun." She though slyly. "It's funny what you say about alcohol. I find I work best with a drink or two. I always found a woman who couldn't handle liquor to be...a bit lacking in certain fields." The alcohol in Avita's system had brought her back to her college mindset. That is to say, she was playing the "Who will go away with the man tonight?" game. Except she really didn't care about leaving with somebody.

"Paranoid, are you calling me paranoid? I’m not paranoid, I’m just crazy prepared – regardless of the social acceptability in the situation.

To show my goodwill, however, I won’t subject this alcoholic refreshment to the analysis of my portable toxicology kit.”

Generalissimo hands his tumbler over to one of the security entourage, after taking a sip several seconds later the man didn’t immediately die in trashing agony . . . so Generalissimo took the drink and downed the beverage in one swift smooth swig.

"Why limit yourself to vodka or whisky? As ruler of Procinctia, I get to enjoy the pleasantries of mixing both vodka or whisky together!

A mixed drink that is truly worthy of a generalissimo! I’ll make one right now. . ."

*mixes drink*

! ! !Behold the awesome power that is Vodsky! ! !

Kintober raised his eyebrows. "Impressive, however..." He gestured for a waiter to come over and whispered something in his ear. A short while later, the man was back with a tray containing a bottle of Vodka, whiskey, scotch, a can of Monster, and a large empty glass. "Observe." He stated. He poured half the can of Monster into the glass, and filled it up the rest of the way with the three liquors. "How's this? I call it a Scawvister!" The drink began to bubble a little. Kintober gulped down half the glass and set it down. He then began twitching furiously; an insane grin twisting around on his face. "Try it! It'll pick you right up!" Kintober said, thrusting the glass in the general direction of Drake and Generalissimo. His shaking arm caused the liquid in the glass to slosh over the sides a bit.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drake accepted the drink from Kintober, chuckling at the bodyguard and behavior of Generalissimo. He downed it immediately, and watched Generalissimo mix the vodka and whiskey.

"Try it! It'll pick you right up!" Kintober said, thrusting the glass in the general direction of Drake and Generalissimo.

In terms of effect, Drake found that Monster was like water, so he took the glass and took two large gulps and set it on the counter. He seemed unaffected for a moment, then his eye and lip twitched slightly. He recovered and smiled. "Needs to get a little more weight." He took another empty glass, poured in the Monster, scotch, vodka, whiskey, and then took out two bottles of his own. One was grain alcohol and the other was Bacardi 151. He poured these in as well and mixed them together. He picked it up and grinned again. "Not for lightweights." Drake took a long drink from the high-alcohol substance and put it on the counter closer to Generalissimo and Kintober. His throat burned and his eyes watered and twitched. After two or so minutes in that condition, he smiled painfully. "Try it."

OOC: He'll probably be drunk after a couple of glasses...maybe :P

Drake accepted the drink from Kintober, chuckling at the bodyguard and behavior of Generalissimo. He downed it immediately, and watched Generalissimo mix the vodka and whiskey.

"Try it! It'll pick you right up!" Kintober said, thrusting the glass in the general direction of Drake and Generalissimo.

In terms of effect, Drake found that Monster was like water, so he took the glass and took two large gulps and set it on the counter. He seemed unaffected for a moment, then his eye and lip twitched slightly. He recovered and smiled. "Needs to get a little more weight." He took another empty glass, poured in the Monster, scotch, vodka, whiskey, and then took out two bottles of his own. One was grain alcohol and the other was Bacardi 151. He poured these in as well and mixed them together. He picked it up and grinned again. "Not for lightweights." Drake took a long drink from the high-alcohol substance and put it on the counter closer to Generalissimo and Kintober. His throat burned and his eyes watered and twitched. After two or so minutes in that condition, he smiled painfully. "Try it."

OOC: He'll probably be drunk after a couple of glasses...maybe :P

Kintober picked up the glass and held it to the light. He shrugged, and downed it. His neck and head twitched to one side and his mouth twisted from a grin to a snarl and back to a grin. "It's good." He proclaimed. Then his eyes rolled up into the back up his head and he fell over with a thud. The other two leaned over to see if he was alright, and if he was actually passed out. Yes and no in that order. In a second, he shot back up into a standing position; a look of insanity mixing with brilliance covering his face.

"Pen'n'paper quick!" He demanded rapidly.

"I see I thought heavy drinking wasn't an attribute you found attractive in women General as for myself I don't drink alcohol as I find it clouds the mind" as if to reinforce her statement she ordered herself a simple glass of coca-cola which she took and sipped lightly savouring the taste. "I didn't catch your name Mrs..?" asked Valerie to the woman hanging with Davies.
Avita gave her a sickly sweet smile. "The name's Ms Avita Karnikov; Head Minister of Medicine and Science. You know test tubes and stuff. Somehow I doubt you'd know anything about that." Avita said, replying to Valerie. "Looks like I stepped into some cougar's territory. This will be fun." She though slyly. "It's funny what you say about alcohol. I find I work best with a drink or two. I always found a woman who couldn't handle liquor to be...a bit lacking in certain fields." The alcohol in Avita's system had brought her back to her college mindset. That is to say, she was playing the "Who will go away with the man tonight?" game. Except she really didn't care about leaving with somebody.

He raised a hand, but just as quickly dropped it. "I don't drink often," he assured Valerie, slowly and carefully to make sure he didn't mispronounce the words. "And I've never gotten involved that way with women who do."

he grinned apologetically at Avita, but just as quickly dropped it, not sure if Valerie would misinterpret that expression.

“Your mixed drinks are satisfactory, but I think we can do better.”

Generalissimo merges all three shots together in a large glass.

“Behold our combined might! Drake's high-alcohol concoction, Kintober's Scawvister, and Generalissimo’s Vodsky.

It’s the World Congress of mixed drinks. . . Tasty, yet burning – I also can’t feel my legs.

My thera. . . personal health consultant continues to insist I shouldn’t be drinking like this, but she’s not here is she?”

Generalissimo instructs he security staff to keep an eye out for Angelina Young, just to be sure.

Edited by Generalissimo

Kintober picked up the glass and held it to the light. He shrugged, and downed it. His neck and head twitched to one side and his mouth twisted from a grin to a snarl and back to a grin. "It's good." He proclaimed. Then his eyes rolled up into the back up his head and he fell over with a thud. The other two leaned over to see if he was alright, and if he was actually passed out. Yes and no in that order. In a second, he shot back up into a standing position; a look of insanity mixing with brilliance covering his face.

"Pen'n'paper quick!" He demanded rapidly.

Drake frowned and handed Kintober a pencil and a scrap of paper that he'd left in his jeans pocket.

“Your mixed drinks are satisfactory, but I think we can do better.”

Generalissimo merges all three shots together in a large glass.

“Behold our combined might! Drake's high-alcohol concoction, Kintober's Scawvister, and Generalissimo’s Vodsky.

It’s the World Congress of mixed drinks. . . Tasty, yet burning – I also can’t feel my legs.

My thera. . . personal health consultant continues to insist I shouldn’t be drinking like this, but she’s not here is she?”

Generalissimo instructs he security staff to keep an eye out for Angelina Young, just to be sure.

Drake took the Highalcoholscawvodsky drink from Generalissimo and examined it for a second. "Yeah, a health consultant at this kind of place always sucks," he said, downing a large bit of the drink and setting it down. He paused for a second, then his eyes rolled up in his head and he fell down to the floor. He was there for a second before he began...levitating in the air. He woke up and realized the lack of ground on his back..."Oh !@#$"...and fell onto the ground from six feet.

Kintober had seemingly blocked all outside stimuli and was focused solely on writing down an equation. So far, he'd gone through the scrap of paper, three napkins, a tablecloth, and now had found a stack of old menus he was scribbling stuff down on. It would probably take a bomb blast to distract him.

*Meanwhile at the bar*

Avita looked at Davies. "Your loss." She said with a shrug. She gave Valerie a cheeky grin. She was about to saw something when...

"Eureka!" Kintober shouted triumphantly, nearly startled everybody. The man was doing some sort of dance, although it was clear he wasn't too good at it. Kintober didn't seem to care. Avita sighed and strode over to him to see what the fuss was about. Everyone else looked on in curiousity. One couldn't here what they were saying, but it was clear something was up. Kintober gestured to the papers and jabbed them in the order of which he wrote it on.

Kintober stared at the man and laughed. It had a hysterical edge to it. "Saw God? Drake my good man, I might as well BE God! Look!" He exclaimed, holding up an upside down menu. On it, was a lengthy series of complex equations and formulas. He shook it in front of Drake. "I've figured it out! The answer to eternal life! Well, not nearly eternal, but very long, anyways." He began to ramble. "I'm a genious! I'm God! I'm the King! I-" Kintober stopped in mid-rant, as if someone had just told him his dog was dead and his house had burnt down. He looked at the equations with a frown. "-have to figure out a way to get the subject to accept the compound so it doesn't outright kill him." He said with a frown on his face. He placed the menu with the others. "Oh well, something to look into. What's new with you?" He asked.

Avita looked at Davies. "Your loss." She said with a shrug. She gave Valerie a cheeky grin. She was about to saw something when...

"Eureka!" Kintober shouted triumphantly, nearly startled everybody. The man was doing some sort of dance, although it was clear he wasn't too good at it. Kintober didn't seem to care. Avita sighed and strode over to him to see what the fuss was about. Everyone else looked on in curiousity. One couldn't here what they were saying, but it was clear something was up. Kintober gestured to the papers and jabbed them in the order of which he wrote it on.

Davies returned the shrug, then turned to eye the spectacle of the grown men making fools of themselves. Glancing at the glass in his hand, he firmly set it down, though it was in actuality empty. He there and then resolved not to wast any more of the time he had left in the world by intoxicating hiomself to that point.

Drake stared at him. "You...have the weirdest reaction to alcohol. I mean, I might have just levitated for a minute, but...really..."
“You’re all lightweights. Back in the wasteland there wasn’t uncontaminated water so I survived a year on nothing but alcohol, it’s not as bad as you’d think, anything you might have heard about long term psychological effects are entirely overrated because I’m completely fine.

I heard this was allegedly some sort of dance thing, but I don’t see much dancing.

Now that I can even feel my legs again if I had decent music I could show you real dancing.

DJ security guy put on something Procinctian-Topican.”

One of Generalissimo’s security entourage sets a boom box on the ground an begins to play

, music loudly contrasting the ambient ballroom melody.

“Watch This. . .”

genwalk.gifgenwalk-1.gifgenwalk-2.gifgenwalk-3.gifgenwalk.gifgenwalk-1.gifgenwalk-2.gifgenwalk-3.gifgenwalk.gif

*In Extra Slow Motion*

“I bet none of you knew I am a Capoeira master.”

Edited by Generalissimo