2 people playing CN, one visits the other IRL?

BacTalan

Right, here's the situation..

• A couple months after I started playing CN, I showed it to one of my RL friends and convinced him to join.
  • Around a year ago, my family moved from the US to the UK.
  • His parents are also close friends of my parents, and are going to be visiting us this summer.

Would there be a problem with him logging on to his nation from my network during this time? It would be for 2-3 weeks.

Fast answer: Yes.

Real answer: Yes and no.

Best option would be to not log on the same network, period. However, if you need to for some reason, always exercise the precautions of not warring on the same target, trading with each other, or aiding each other. In-game interactions by nations that have ever held the same IP's flag both and usually end in deletions. So you'd be forever banned with interacting with his nation, basically.

In short, don't do it unless truly necessary.

If he is only visiting you temporarily and you normally have different networks then your answer is to request a nation sitting permit. That way you can legally both access your nations from that one network for the temporary perdio you specified. Otherwise no its against the game terms of service and you'll get deleted.