Spacetopia News Presents - Spacetopia's Stance on the Sileath-BTA War

Greetings fellow Citizens of Planet Bob!

It has been a busy day for Spacetopia's News Networks, especially after the General Assembly Chairman of Spacetopia made this statement:

The Nation of Spacetopia hereby recognizes Sileath as the true leader of BTA, for he is wise.

Since RV dissolved the charter, while admitting that he's not the top honcho, but merely the top honcho at the moment, I fail to see why it cannot be Sileath. The moment of RV has passed. It's Sileath time!

o/ Sileath!

It is important that such a statement be clarified, and Spacetopia's views on the Sileath-BTA War be fully expressed.

First, the nation of Spacetopia did not declare war on BTA, but merely stated that Sileath should be placed as BTA's leader, and that Spacetopia will not recognize any other leadership of BTA, for the duration of the Sileath-BTA war.

Second, the nation of Spacetopia cannot enter warfare, because the nation is loyal to the Viridian Entente that is engaged in a full scale warfare with the New Pacific Order, due to NPO's brutal attack on VE's ally, Ordo Verde. As such, until this war is concluded, the nation of Spacetopia cannot take any other military actions. Had there been no Karma War, things would have been different, and we would be living on a different Planet Bob.

Third, the nation of Spacetopia expresses full moral support for Sileath, of the nation of Sileath, of the alliance of Sileath.

Fourth, the nation of Spacetopia will allow the nation of Rebel Virginia a free raid, if RV chooses to take up the offer. That's one week of warfare. For that week of warfare, Rebel Viriginia will face no repercussions from Viridian Entente and her allies. Since all of Spacetopia's attack slots are full, or required to be on duty, it is Rebel Virginia that must declare war. This offer expires in two updates. It is only valid for the nation of Rebel Virginia, the initial troublemaker.

Edited by Ilya Murometz

Well Ilya, Its nice to see who you support :)

mm what Rota said.

also o/ Sileath n shiznats.(at least for the duration of this... i don't know him at all... but he seems like the kinda guy i would wanna know. guess i been slackin... i like the cause n whatnots.)

wow, way to put up your hand and shout "look at me" "im so cool"

waste of space

[ooc] I roleplay in roleplaying games. I guess that's an offense nowadays [/ooc]

The Nation of Spacetopia's General Assembly passed a "well-duh!" motion: "A cool person never says whether he's cool or not, nor does he call others uncool through sarcasm."

Edited by Ilya Murometz

The nation of Style #386 extends it's support to Rebel Virginia in the event of a RV-Ilya conflict, and wishes the Blue Turtle Alliance much success in its defense against the unjust and unprovoked attacks by Sileath.

Greetings fellow Citizens of Planet Bob!

It has been a busy day for Spacetopia's News Networks, especially after the General Assembly Chairman of Spacetopia made this statement:

It is important that such a statement be clarified, and Spacetopia's views on the Sileath-BTA War be fully expressed.

First, the nation of Spacetopia did not declare war on BTA, but merely stated that Sileath should be placed as BTA's leader, and that Spacetopia will not recognize any other leadership of BTA, for the duration of the Sileath-BTA war.

Second, the nation of Spacetopia cannot enter warfare, because the nation is loyal to the Viridian Entente that is engaged in a full scale warfare with the New Pacific Order, due to NPO's brutal attack on VE's ally, Ordo Verde. As such, until this war is concluded, the nation of Spacetopia cannot take any other military actions. Had there been no Karma War, things would have been different, and we would be living on a different Planet Bob.

Third, the nation of Spacetopia expresses full moral support for Sileath, of the nation of Sileath, of the alliance of Sileath.

Fourth, the nation of Spacetopia will allow the nation of Rebel Virginia a free raid, if RV chooses to take up the offer. That's one week of warfare. For that week of warfare, Rebel Viriginia will face no repercussions from Viridian Entente and her allies. Since all of Spacetopia's attack slots are full, or required to be on duty, it is Rebel Virginia that must declare war. This offer expires in two updates. It is only valid for the nation of Rebel Virginia, the initial troublemaker.

You support him, but not enough to go to war with him? How very cowardice

Also, you're not even aiding him in any in game related way. Sometimes the Sword is mightier than the pen

Edited by BEazy

You support him, but not enough to go to war with him? How very cowardice

Also, you're not even aiding him in any in game related way. Sometimes the Sword is mightier than the pen

You should take your support for Sileath into militaristic form.
I was thinking the same thing.

Once again, for you guys:

I.e. I cannot abandon my alliance when we're at war. And due to a possible NPO counter-attack as per Karma terms, I am still focusing on that front.

Also, I have extended an offer to Rebel Virgina. He has yet to take it.

In addtion, aiding him might be viewed as an act of war towards the BTA, with some possibly interpreting that as "aiding a rogue attacking a sovereign alliance" and I don't want to create more trouble when the Karma War's still raging. The whole cowardice part would sound great if I hadn't been fighting in the Karma War since day two, losing 2/3rds of my infra, causing a much bigger infra loss to NPO, and only peacing out for five days. So apparently I'm a coward for not leaving my alliance while it's engaged in a major war, to assist in a minor war. Good to know BEazy.

Once again, for you guys:

I.e. I cannot abandon my alliance when we're at war. And due to a possible NPO counter-attack as per Karma terms, I am still focusing on that front.

Also, I have extended an offer to Rebel Virgina. He has yet to take it.

In addtion, aiding him might be viewed as an act of war towards the BTA, with some possibly interpreting that as "aiding a rogue attacking a sovereign alliance" and I don't want to create more trouble when the Karma War's still raging. The whole cowardice part would sound great if I hadn't been fighting in the Karma War since day two, losing 2/3rds of my infra, causing a much bigger infra loss to NPO, and only peacing out for five days. So apparently I'm a coward for not leaving my alliance while it's engaged in a major war, to assist in a minor war. Good to know BEazy.

Hmmmm your nation must be strained from attacking nations who are ZIed and have no soldiers. Also, last time I checked nations can't declare when in Anarchy, which most if not all of NPO is currently in. Also, 2/3 of 999.99 is 666.66 + 999.99= 1666 infra which honestly isn't that much. And a good aid program could get you to at least 2500. It's funny when you say that this is a 'minor' war when you, yourself, is making a big deal about this. And I would think that supporting a rogue attack would be aiding them in some form. But, hey if you want to keep making excuses about why you aren't in this war, then please do.

Hmmmm your nation must be strained from attacking nations who are ZIed and have no soldiers. Also, last time I checked nations can't declare when in Anarchy, which most if not all of NPO is currently in. Also, 2/3 of 999.99 is 666.66 + 999.99= 1666 infra which honestly isn't that much. And a good aid program could get you to at least 2500. It's funny when you say that this is a 'minor' war when you, yourself, is making a big deal about this. And I would think that supporting a rogue attack would be aiding them in some form. But, hey if you want to keep making excuses about why you aren't in this war, then please do.

When I say I lost 2/3rds of my infra, it refers to the original number, which was 2,999.

Second, you ever wonder how those nations got ZIed in the first place? Want to take a guess at who ZIed LooseCannon? Furthermore, I have invited RV to attack me.

Third, NPO nations in peace mode have yet to come out. When they do, they may be quickly knocked down, which means I might end up in a war with nuclear nations yet again.

Fourth, taking such actions might require me to leave my alliance, which I don't want to do.

I'm not making exuses, I'm giving you an explanation. It is ironic that your hate blinds you, and you support the side that TJO is on. I'm not going to leave an alliance over a BEazy yelling "Spacetopia engage!"

1. So you lost 2000 infra. That's not bad at all

2. I honestly don't care who you ZIed

3. NPO isn't coming out of peace mode anytime soon

4. Key word 'might'

5. Funny enough I happen to like TJO and no my hate isn't blinding me. It's just you're making a big deal about nothing. There's better ways to show support rather than create a topic about it, then make excuses on why you can't truly support him. You just wanted your 15 minutes of fame. Also, I'm happy to know that I'm a type of species, I do hope that I am at the head of this new 'species'

Edited by BEazy

While I am greatly flattered to mean so much to you that you insist that I attack you, I am afraid I must decline. First of all I have no idea who you are, nor do I care in the least bit to find out. Secondly, by taking up your "invitation" I would have to acknowledge you, and frankly good sir, you are beneath me, and I shall not sully myself by associating with lesser individuals. I do have a reputation to maintain after all. A decent enough effort to try and provoke me, but no dice. I am afraid you have failed. Better luck next time. Toodles.

-Rebel Virginia, Your Lord and Savior

1. So you lost 2000 infra. That's not bad at all

2. I honestly don't care who you ZIed

3. NPO isn't coming out of peace mode anytime soon

4. Key word 'might'

5. Funny enough I happen to like TJO and no my hate isn't blinding me. It's just you're making a big deal about nothing. There's better ways to show support rather than create a topic about it, then make excuses on why you can't truly support him. You just wanted your 15 minutes of fame. Also, I'm happy to know that I'm a type of species, I do hope that I am at the head of this new 'species'

And you posting here gets you your 15 seconds of fame. Your point being?

Also, besides my statement, what exactly did you expect to find in a topic title "Spacetopia's Stance on the Sileath-BTA War, DoS Inside"? If I was seeking fame, I wouldn't give away the entire post in the topic. I'd post something like "NPO surrenders" to get people to click on it. This was very specific for a specific war.

And while "might" is a keyword, I don't feel I need to talk to my alliance over what BEazy wants me to do, I don't think it's important enough.

However, since you feel that 2000 is not much at all, I extend the same invitation that you that RV rejected, with the same timeline. And all you have to do is sell 2000 infra, which, as you said, isn't much. It'll still be 1 on 1 and you'll have more then me in tech and up me in infra and improvements too. Come on, we both know 2000 infra isn't much, right? You can back your stuff up, you're not just doing this for 15 seconds of fame, right?

Edited by Ilya Murometz

However, since you feel that 2000 is not much at all, I extend the same invitation that you that RV rejected, with the same timeline. And all you have to do is sell 2000 infra, which, as you said, isn't much. It'll still be 1 on 1 and you'll have more then me in tech and up me in infra and improvements too. Come on, we both know 2000 infra isn't much, right? You can back your stuff up, you're not just doing this for 15 seconds of fame, right?

He has close to 5000 infra. While 2000 may not be much, 5000 is. Perhaps you might not understand this, but infrastructure costs inflate as you buy more. Though buying 2000 is relatively cheap, to get more after that gets progressively more expensive. See how that works, sonny?

[OOC]Cybernations is an RPG, and I've RPed my part in the Sileath-BTA War.[/OOC]

Also, besides my statement, what exactly did you expect to find in a topic title "Spacetopia's Stance on the Sileath-BTA War, DoS Inside"? If I was seeking fame, I wouldn't give away the entire post in the topic. I'd post something like "NPO surrenders" to get people to click on it. This was very specific for a specific war.

And while might be a keyword, I don't feel I need to talk to my alliance over what BEazy wants me to do, I don't think it's important enough.

1. No, I have no need for 15 minutes of fame

2. Well I would have thought that you would have actually supported him in one way or another, which would have been interesting to see the responses. Since many dislike Sileath, yet after reading the OP I found pure stupidity, about how I support you I just can't/won't do anything about it.

3. I don't want you to do anything, I'm just telling you that you should take some actions if you're going to post a DoS

4. I would sell 2000 infra but 1) I would still be 2000 infra above you and not in your range and 2) I have a wonder cycle to maintain,you'll learn about that once you get larger.

5. So why did you create that god awful OP? You could have simply sent him a message on IRC about how you support him and even aid him after the war. Yet you create this thread to show that you support him but, won't do anything about his situation

RV, makes a good point

Edited by BEazy

And while "might" is a keyword, I don't feel I need to talk to my alliance over what BEazy wants me to do, I don't think it's important enough.

LOL! But seriously, this whole thread is pathetic. Whats the point???