Declaration of Moral Support!

Francesca

BLISSFUL SOLITUDE ANNOUNCEMENT

I, Francesca of Renazia, of the Blissful Solitude AA, hereby announce a Declaration of Moral Support and epic franwub for the alliance of Sileath in the war against BTA.

Signed:

Francesca.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ What he said. Please consider declaring war. B)

Moral support > nothing. Renazia is in no fit state for war at the moment, we are currently rebuying tech and infra that was destroyed due to our involvement in the Karma war.

Moral support > nothing. Renazia is in no fit state for war at the moment, we are currently rebuying tech and infra that was destroyed due to our involvement in the Karma war.

By the way, I thought your alliance was called the Moralist Front?

I am eternally grateful for the support of Renazia, and it honors me that such a glorious and classy person considers me a friend.

o/ Francesca

BLISSFUL SOLITUDE ANNOUNCEMENT

I, Francesca of Renazia, of the Blissful Solitude AA, hereby announce a Declaration of Moral Support and epic franwub for the alliance of Sileath in the war against BTA.

Signed:

Francesca.

Noted. It seems there is absolutely nothing for me to see here. I'll continue doing what I'm doing, and you can continue shouting at the sky. It's win-win.

Noted. It seems there is absolutely nothing for me to see here. I'll continue doing what I'm doing, and you can continue shouting at the sky. It's win-win.

WHAT?! You are serious? That is all you have to say...

Classy sir, very classy. In fact, I wish I was in your alliance, which one are you in again?

WHAT?! You are serious? That is all you have to say...

Classy sir, very classy. In fact, I wish I was in your alliance, which one are you in again?

Why yes, she is doing absolutely nothing except talking. Are saying that I should attack people because they differ in opinion from me on certain matters? Perhaps that may be justifiable to you, but not to me and certainly not the BTA. She has never done anything in her entire existence and certainly is not going to start now. Although some of us strive to do more than nothing, myself for one, being less is not a crime. No, there will be no punishment dealt for these words.

And yes, I am very classy, as my reaction to this stimuli clearly shows. Thank you for noticing. It is about time someone said something about this quality of mine.

Despite past differences, I'm throwing my moral support behind RV :3

Have fun guys :P

o/RV

Dislike of me > support of Sparta?

Damn, and I thought the 2k tech bounty on my membership in Athens meant that I was powerful, but this may take the cake :awesome:

Edited by Sileath