OOC: Where did you come from?

Zarfef

Good experiences in a small GM-run RP community caused me to branch-out to CyberNations in 06. The RP community then was not as extensive as it is today so I never got into it. Alliance politics is a different story, however.

I remember scramble threads around when I started roleplaying, thus how I got Diberia. Also, could someone find me that "zombie spores from space" thread link please? T'was last summer.

I started roleplaying on this board because I got bored. Dunno how I found it, random chance methinks. The games are also the reason why I have not roleplayed for quite a while. D:

I remember scramble threads around when I started roleplaying, thus how I got Diberia. Also, could someone find me that "zombie spores from space" thread link please? T'was last summer.

I started roleplaying on this board because I got bored. Dunno how I found it, random chance methinks. The games are also the reason why I have not roleplayed for quite a while. D:

I don't even remember who started that thread. That was before races other than human were banned, too. back then you were RP'ing dwarves, if I recall.