Those Trials are Still Happening, Really

OOC:

From Wästerdyskreich:

Alexandr Murphy

From Bohemia at the request of ADI:

Nikola Romanov

OOC: The first guy isn't going to work, I need rp to write a prosecution, you just made that guy up. Unless you misspelled the name, the guy never existed before right now <_<

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

The nation of Pax Pacis will be sending a delegation to these trials to ensure that they are dealt with correctly and formally. As a neutral peace keeping nation we feel we are allowed this right. The delegation will be arriving shortly.

The nation of Pax Pacis will be sending a delegation to these trials to ensure that they are dealt with correctly and formally. As a neutral peace keeping nation we feel we are allowed this right. The delegation will be arriving shortly.

Very well. A diplomatice envoy will pick you up and take you to the court upon your arrival.

Very well. A diplomatice envoy will pick you up and take you to the court upon your arrival.

Good please expect a prompt visit.

OOC: Not sure how to RP this should I post them arriving here or do you want me to just make as if they have arrived and respond in the actual trial threads?

OOC: The first guy isn't going to work, I need rp to write a prosecution, you just made that guy up. Unless you misspelled the name, the guy never existed before right now <_<

OOC: He was the governor and emperor of Wästerdyskreich since the end of the Gebiv war and the Minister of External Affairs in the Reich until its conclusion. Usually it was spelled Alexander Murphy, and he is often referred to as Emperor Alexander.

Edited by Mergerberger II

OOC: Alright, in the spirit of realism, there are of course some people who will be tried that are less worthy than others, so, from this point on, anyone who wishes to may put forth evidence agaisnt someone else in exchange for reduced sentence, or dropped charges. Now, betray each other for my amusement :awesome:

Anyone who wants this option (Which could be beneficial if you have a character you want to stay out) should contact me via PM or MSN.

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

Albert Tanzband--Kaiser of Prussia after the Great European War, Länder Governor in Nordland Era

As per agreement, Evan Hiley - CEO of Artemis Global Security at the time of the war - has offered himself up for trial due to his involvement on the Nordic side.