New Zealand!

Sargun II

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen of the world. My name is Norman. I lost my last name to get out of the system - didn't work. A man with only one name attracts attention. After I got attention, I got out. And now I'm back. Excuse me, I'm," he coughed, "a little emotional. For far longer than I can remember, New Zealand has been under the threat of Imperial Wellington, Aotearoa, and other assorted evils. No longer."

He made a speech. And it was a long speech.

"I made a speech. It was a long speech. But I won't say it. I don't need to. Suffice it to say New Zealand, all New Zealand islands included, is now.. New Zealand! We are free once more! Aotearoa is no longer our oppressors.. now I'm repeating myself," he let out a choked laugh. "I'm sorry. But that's all I've got to say. The Hanseatic Commonwealth has more to say about the rest of the islands. Now, excuse me, I have a country to set up."

And with that he let off.

The Nation of Selenarctos recognizes and welcomes New Zealand.

***Encrypted Transmission:***

We are most interested to purchase large portions of the old Aotearoan military and technology. For a substantial amount of money, perhaps an exclusive export agreement could be reached? Please reply by equally encrypted channels.

Edited by iKrolm

We recognize New Zealand.

As for the Hanseatic Commonwealth protecting the Pacific, we support them in that endevour, however we will point out that Johnson Atoll, commonly marked on Aotearoan maps as part of Aotearoa is traditionally a part of Hawaii and thus we assert our legitimate claim at this point.

OOC: Part of hawaii in RL, part of Hawaii in RP :P

As for the Hanseatic Commonwealth protecting the Pacific, we support them in that endevour, however we will point out that Johnson Atoll, commonly marked on Aotearoan maps as part of Aotearoa is traditionally a part of Hawaii and thus we assert our legitimate claim at this point.

New Zealand supports Tahoe's claim to Johnson Atoll. Aotearoa overextended their rule and as Hawaii has been a part of Tahoe for many years it is only right for them to have what is traditionally theirs.

OOC: Part of hawaii in RL, part of Hawaii in RP :P

We understand, you may assert such claim. However we hope that Tahoe is inclined to become much more vocal in the life of the Pacific now that a rivalry has abruptly ended. We hope to see you apply for part of Pax Pacifica.

Johnson Atoll was never in reality ruled by Aotearoa, it has been a bird and wildlife preserve for over a decade, but regardless it is true that Aotearoa overextended their claim.

We understand, you may assert such claim. However we hope that Tahoe is inclined to become much more vocal in the life of the Pacific now that a rivalry has abruptly ended. We hope to see you apply for part of Pax Pacifica.

Tahoe is a member of Pax Pacifica. We applied and were allowed to join and so added our signatures. Naturally, when the Aotearoans began their imperialist attitude toward Hawaii, our signature magically disappeared from the document to remove the annoying NAP.

OOC: True fact. I applied and was invited to add my signature, which disappeared after some time without being voted out.

Edited by Emperor Mudd

Johnson Atoll was never in reality ruled by Aotearoa, it has been a bird and wildlife preserve for over a decade, but regardless it is true that Aotearoa overextended their claim.

Tahoe is a member of Pax Pacifica. We applied and were allowed to join and so added our signatures. Naturally, when the Aotearoans began their imperialist attitude toward Hawaii, our signature magically disappeared from the document to remove the annoying NAP.

OOC: True fact. I applied and was invited to add my signature, which disappeared after some time without being voted out.

OOC: Unless something happened outside of the Pax Pacifica thread, Tahoe is still a Pacific Holding nation.

(sorry to sargun for breaking up his DoE)