Declaration of war.

JayOvfEnnay

Actually I am rather curios, did TJO declare, or are you guys raiding Sileath, or merely have two Jedis, but not TJO officially, help out BTA?

The latter.

Furthermore, the Jedi have no problem with the Sith existing, as their leaders seem to (paradoxically) keep them on a short leash. Sileath, however, is a former Sith gone astray, and a danger to the galaxy.

As per the OP, you might want to check the stagger

So many people wanted to attack Sileath, it's unlikely there could have been a stagger. We attacked to insure that true justice, not mob justice, was done and that these wars were fought in the interest of the BTA nation caught in the middle, and not in the interest of revenge or hate.

So many people wanted to attack Sileath, it's unlikely there could have been a stagger. We attacked to insure that true justice, not mob justice, was done and that these wars were fought in the interest of the BTA nation caught in the middle, and not in the interest of revenge or hate.

If it comes down to it, we'd have fought the same way that you'd have fought. Who would have caused more damage? I don't particularly care as that can't be determined, really. But what we would have done is the same as what you are trying to do, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by JayOvfEnnay

-Thanks for thinking before posting, it's a small nation2nation treaty that is actually under most member requirements to be considered an alliance anyway.

-What does it gain us? Lulz. Besides that, I don't particularly care for Sileath. Some of our guys like him, I don't. Besides that he DOW'd RV. 'Nuff said. RV's awesome.

-A revenge doctrine fulfillment? Yeah, I went to war for 4 months with NPO so that I could continue enforcing their policies. :) Definately that.

-This is, in fact, Jayovfennay. Thank you for proving that you can read my username. But for future reference, that's Genmawr to you, private!

You confuse me a lot, mr. Zig.

Hmm, let's start from the top (I'm assuming it isn't sarcasm, if it is I sincerely apologize).

face it, you're an alliance.

i didn't lulz when I saw this. you failed.

also, RV=/= awesome. especially when you say it

oh ye of little understanding of association clang

is that even pronounceable?

k

I believe the word is "satire"

even so, I still hat you like gorra hates a sombrero

-bAmA

k

-bAmA

You. Stop signing your posts. It's a disgrace. And yeah, RV is awesome.

-Bama

k

-bAmA

-I couldn't give less of a !@#$ what you think I am. Generally I would be angered at the fact that you are so ignorant to my statement that you could read it, ignore my reasoning, and make another useless statement. However it's quite hard to be mad at something so insignificant. It's like being mad at an iron.

-You didn't lulz, but you're not the targeted "audience" for this. I was aiming for experienced people who are at least somewhat intelligent to the CN atmosphere, and/or with common sense.

-RV is one of the most popular people in this game.

awe·some (ôsm)

adj.

1. Inspiring awe: an awesome thunderstorm.

RV inspires awe in me every time his name in spoken. -_-

-Association clang? Isn't the main idea of this to have words that atleast are somewhat associated? Sorry, I haven't an incredibly amount of knowledge on this term. /me is not American. Nevertheless, if I am correct, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm in the right ball park, then I still don't understand where it came in on your post? Honestly, I read your post at least 3 times to try and find some resemblance to a rap or to a poem or something rhythmic. I found nothing. It's like most of your posts, you just tried to make it longer by chopping up sentences.

-Jayovfennay: Sound it out, Ziggy. You can do it. Not that complicated.

-Genmawr: You could just sound this one out too, but I feel I must clarify to leave less room for error:

Jen-Moar.

-I believe the word is "incorrect", if that was your attempt then you might want to work on it. A lot.

-I hat you too.

-I couldn't give less of a !@#$ what you think I am. Generally I would be angered at the fact that you are so ignorant to my statement that you could read it, ignore my reasoning, and make another useless statement. However it's quite hard to be mad at something so insignificant. It's like being mad at an iron.

-You didn't lulz, but you're not the targeted "audience" for this. I was aiming for experienced people who are at least somewhat intelligent to the CN atmosphere, and/or with common sense.

awe·some (ôsm)

adj.

-Association clang? Isn't the main idea of this to have words that atleast are somewhat associated? Sorry, I haven't an incredibly amount of knowledge on this term. /me is not American. Nevertheless, if I am correct, and I'm pretty damn sure I'm in the right ball park, then I still don't understand where it came in on your post? Honestly, I read your post at least 3 times to try and find some resemblance to a rap or to a poem or something rhythmic. I found nothing. It's like most of your posts, you just tried to make it longer by chopping up sentences.

-Jayovfennay: Sound it out, Ziggy. You can do it. Not that complicated.

-Genmawr: You could just sound this one out too, but I feel I must clarify to leave less room for error:

Jen-Moar.

-I believe the word is "incorrect", if that was your attempt then you might want to work on it. A lot.

-I hat you too.

lolumad?

I think you should take a few deep breaths and launch some nukes. All the cool kids are nuking Sileath.

Edited by Drostan

awe·some (ôsm)

adj.

-oh lawl

clearly he knows who I am

he called me insignificant

honestly, that joke will continue with me till I quit

and probably afterwards

-you need higher standards

or to move to virginia

or a life

or all of the above

choose one, or forever holed you're piece

-zIgBiGaBaMa

-oh lawl

clearly he knows who I am

he called me insignificant

honestly, that joke will continue with me till I quit

and probably afterwards

-you need higher standards

or to move to virginia

or a life

or all of the above

choose one, or forever holed you're piece

-zIgBiGaBaMa

-Lawl right back at 'ya, tough guy.

-The first time I've heard of you to my knowledge is when you started raiding Sileath and generally acting poorly.

-Insignificant =/= Unknown. Insignificant is more, I know you but you don't really matter either way in this game.

-If you know me in RL, perhaps I could change your mind. ;D

-A shot at Virginians?

-You're saying I lack a life, and an affinity to Virginia... and have low standards? :awesome: In reference to what?

-I think I should lean towards holeding my piece, myself. XD XD XD

Zig you're pushing my thread further towards the realm of off topic. Everything else seemed to be on topic or close to it... until your baseless accusations about my affinities to Virginia.

I will ask you to leave my thread now so that further comments can be made and this topic can push more towards what it was made for once more. I believe at some point we will have a statement from the holy leader of the BTA (bless his soul). It will be nice to know his stance on us, on Zig, and on Sileath.

-Lawl right back at 'ya, tough guy.

-The first time I've heard of you to my knowledge is when you started raiding Sileath and generally acting poorly.

-Insignificant =/= Unknown. Insignificant is more, I know you but you don't really matter either way in this game.

-If you know me in RL, perhaps I could change your mind. ;D

-A shot at Virginians?

-You're saying I lack a life, and an affinity to Virginia... and have low standards? :awesome: In reference to what?

-I think I should lean towards holeding my piece, myself. XD XD XD

Zig you're pushing my thread further towards the realm of off topic. Everything else seemed to be on topic or close to it... until your baseless accusations about my affinities to Virginia.

I will ask you to leave my thread now so that further comments can be made and this topic can push more towards what it was made for once more. I believe at some point we will have a statement from the holy leader of the BTA (bless his soul). It will be nice to know his stance on us, on Zig, and on Sileath.

before I hop out the door, I'd like to ask you what rV stands for.

then I will praise your great knowlege of me leaving out words to make symbolically similar though not explicitly stated because I hate saying exactly what I feel without you having to dig a bit for it because then it takes effort or something etc. not really but this run on sentence has gone on too long, don't you think?