PPF heritage days!

Opethian

Why hello there! Did you know the PPF is full to the brim with a rich and colorful heritage? Neither did I! But it turns out that such is the case. We've done everything from leaving GWI before we won, to losing in GWII, to sitting out every major war between GWII and the most recent scuffle with the NPO; in which we made empty threats towards the GGA (whom we are technically still at war with, Korea-style).

We also really like sharks, because sharks are awesome. Anyone who doesn't like sharks is pretty lame, unless they happen to be being eaten by a shark currently, under which circumstances an anti-shark stance is tolerably incorrect.

So in recognition of our rich and sexy heritage, I hereby decree that we all celebrate PPF Heritage Days with the utmost glee and vigor, lest I feed you all to the sharks.

In honor of PPF Heritage Week, we here in the PPF will fly the PPF's GWII-era flag, as well as festooning our (see: my) signatures with classic PPF images of the past.

PPF3.jpg

as a bonus, enjoy this GWII propaganda:

ppfprop.jpg

So, what amazing stories or experiences do you have to share for PPF Heritage Days?

p.s.

BYOCP

(bring your own cookies and punch)

Edited by Opethian

I remember repeatedly offering PPF aid and protection and being rebuffed. I also loved it when you went to war with NATO. My alliance was allied to NATO at the time, so I couldn't really make it obvious I was rooting for you, but I won't say I didn't enjoy you giving them a verbal lashing.

You're a character, Opethian, but one I really like.

Upon creation of my nation I was oblivious to the existence of the PPF and it's leader Opethian. Ironically I named my nation "Opethian" sparking the Great White Scandal of February 2007. Ok I just made that up it's not really known as anything until now! So here is to making history in the future from past events!

o/ PPF

o/ Opethian

o/ Sharks with laser beams on their freaking heads!

I'm trying to remember why you and ... who was the other guy? ... left LUE and formed PPF. Something about LUE not being lulzy enough? Hmm.

Anyway, keep rockin' in the free world. PPF is proof that there's more to making friends than signing treaties on a semi-monthly basis.

I'm trying to remember why you and ... who was the other guy? ... left LUE and formed PPF. Something about LUE not being lulzy enough? Hmm.

Anyway, keep rockin' in the free world. PPF is proof that there's more to making friends than signing treaties on a semi-monthly basis.

It was just me.

Also, I forgot to mention that the PPF is three by this point, people. Happy birthday PPF!

It was just me.

Also, I forgot to mention that the PPF is three by this point, people. Happy birthday PPF!

Hm. Didn't someone else join you eventually? I could've sworn there was another former-LUE guy wearing the PPF sig and stuff for a while. :/