I wonder

Ergo

I wonder how hard it is to make your on Alliance?I'm new and all,and all of the Alliance's that are "trying" to get me to join them are not of my liking and I was wondering what all it toke to make one?

Starting up the alliance isn't that bad, you just need to get a forum, a protector, and a few friends who can help with gov't, preferably everyone has an abundance of CN experience

Keeping it going is the hard part since you have to try to keep everyone active and get new members

Starting an alliance is easy.

Getting it to survive to growth and eventual fruition is usually about as successful as trying to jump out of the Earth's gravitational pull. In the end you will probably only succeed if you're lucky, or if you have someone very popular on your side. Or a combination of both.

Starting an alliance is easy.

Getting it to survive to growth and eventual fruition is usually about as successful as trying to jump out of the Earth's gravitational pull. In the end you will probably only succeed if you're lucky, or if you have someone very popular on your side. Or a combination of both.

Meh, the GC seems to be doing just fine, despite being quite and small.

If he's looking to rule CN, you have a point. If he's looking for some friends and just enough protection to avoid getting tech raided, then not so much.

Meh, the GC seems to be doing just fine, despite being quite and small.

If he's looking to rule CN, you have a point. If he's looking for some friends and just enough protection to avoid getting tech raided, then not so much.

I meant in relation to other alliances. I've seen a pal join fledgling alliances and watch activity slow to a halt because of an eventual lack of interest and manpower to get anything done, at which point they just fell apart.

Putting together a forum is easy enough, and attracting a choice few people is easy. Hell, an alliance of that size seems as though it'd be pretty fun to be a part of, since you know pretty much everyone in it and it's easier to do everything on account of the fact that it's not so bloated; but in terms of growth and effectiveness compared to others, it's not going to be as good.

Lets see,

I started New Era off all by myself, with minor help from outside parties. I got protection from The Order of Light where I previously was a member.

Starting it was easy, and it still is primarily easy. However, it is very hard work. Getting members, helping their nations grow, keeping members, fighting inactivity, Foreign Affairs, getting Gov members, its all there. Luckily I have some great gov members who do their jobs efficiently.

I would recommend to you, and anyone else who is thinking of starting an alliance, to join an alliance, work your way up to Gov, and chill there for a bit. Get to know how things work in CN, and build up knowledge of your own. I'm still learning things everyday.

I wonder how hard it is to make your on Alliance?I'm new and all,and all of the Alliance's that are "trying" to get me to join them are not of my liking and I was wondering what all it toke to make one?

If you've never been in an alliance don't even bother trying. You need an idea in how an alliance works. Get yourself settled down in a nice alliance and get into government there. Then maybe.. maybe you can think about starting your own. It'd actually be best if you were in some clan in a diffrent game and have some of them join it. If you haven't and your thinking of one of those rule the world things then it won't work unless you happen to have a genie on hand.