The Template of Clear Intent

Heyman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My intent was plainly stated. It was too obvious to be believed thus it contained its own methodology. Quite efficient.

Hey, progress!

I'm completely apathetic as to the life or death of this thread.

No !@#$.

So far, no one's caught the one actual joke.

Your sense of humor is astounding, actually. Everybody laughed. Seriously.

I wasn't aware that I did. Well, say an idle keyboard is the devil's hand job.

Making the effort to do anything usually means you care. Whether or not it's for fun makes no difference.

I just don't think it's useful in any meaningful way beyond simple masturbation.

Could have been that simple.

Edited by Heyman

Even though some are not taking this thread seriously, I, actually, in a stunning display of being different, shall! (/blow-up own ego B) )

What is my intent?

My intent is to start posting in the IC forums (Alliance Politics and World Affairs forums) in a way that a national leader, instead of posting just like a person talking in an elongated discussion would if they were on the phone with 30,000 people at a time.

How do I plan to carry out my intent?

I plan on doing this by instead of simply posting with just simple responses that will contain more RP and less "just talk" in them, acting more like the IC person I have created for that reason, instead of just talking like he would.

Why does my methodology fall in line with my intent?

Because my method involves a plan that will, in the end, come up with the stated goal of my intent.

Where might I have done something wrong along the way?

I did something wrong before, when I stopped RPing in the "pure" sense of RP, and started doing a watered-down version of it.

Who have I wronged to carry out my intent?

No one as of yet, and I hope no one is really wronged by this intent.