Spy for Sale

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This OP obviously speaks the truth! We should all fear for our lives because of the power he holds in his mere fingertips! I cower in fear at his unprecedented reach, vast intelligence, and deep grip into all alliances' secret matters!

Edited by Locke

He was a member of Polar who got banned.

Also, I found his user on tLC's forum. He's a basic forum member. All he can see is the stuff that anyone who registers can see. Never made a post, never tried to actually join the alliance. He's going to be able to steal posts from our spam section, o noes!

STAY AWAY FROM MY ALCOHOL POSTS!

-----

Also, OP, I am in need of your services. I need you to spy on Zenith's Minister of Foreign Affairs. That guy is shifty and I need to know what he's up to. He might be dangerous, or he may just be an idiot, crazy, high on drugs or religious paraphernalia, or some sort of deviant, so be careful.

Edited by Kzoppistan

ya, hence no nation...

He confessed that every nation that was in a 'trade agreement' with him was his.

He changed his IP for each of those accounts or something if I remember.

He was a member of Polar who got banned.

Also, I found his user on tLC's forum. He's a basic forum member. All he can see is the stuff that anyone who registers can see. Never made a post, never tried to actually join the alliance. He's going to be able to steal posts from our spam section, o noes!

Yus... spais in yur forumz. stealin yur post countz.

*JP goes to spai on tLC

I'd like to order 2 weeks of spying on ODN, 3 million after the first week, 3 million after the second, and if the info is really good, another 3 million.