• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like you to spy on MCXA for me.

I could give him some pointers :awesome:

At any rate he's too busy spying on tLC. So help me if a single bottle of booze comes up missing you with rue the day, AlexJacobii, ruuuuueeeee

edit: good idea not posting a swastika this time!

Edited by Electron Sponge

Tsk tsk, my admissions officers need a bit of a re-training session. Thank you for the reminder.

Infection has been excised for now. Not that we're particularly worried, general membership can't see anything worth leaking, we've had spies in the past, we probably have them now, and will continue to have them in the future.

Please don't show those pictures of me in public D:

You're silly.

Let's just hope he didn't manage to crack the Spartay forums and get copies of all those compromising photos from your birthday last year... This is the most distressing thing whenever we learn we have a spy on our forums. We do everything together in Sparta...

oh how true. thats why I prefer NPO and NpO funny stuff there.

like this thread http://polarorder.net/index.php?topic=44148.0

New Polar Order > Forum > Ministry of Love > The Body Republic of the Order > Polar United > AlexJacobii

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

« previous next »

Notify | Mark unread | Send this topic | Print

Author Topic: AlexJacobii (Read 509 times)

Description:

Ninja Colt

Precious Bodily Fluids...

Pax - Major

Nation Link: Ajnin

Aid Contributed: 39M

Tech Contributed: 0

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

AlexJacobii

« on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:53 PM [2aaa75a] »

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60885

Good riddance. I always knew that boy was not right in the head.

Report to moderator Logged

RIP SlamNation

War Patches

Pax

Luv

And you are a fool.

Lol wait you signed up with your real nation's name?

He was a member of Polar who got banned.

Also, I found his user on tLC's forum. He's a basic forum member. All he can see is the stuff that anyone who registers can see. Never made a post, never tried to actually join the alliance. He's going to be able to steal posts from our spam section, o noes!

Also, I found his user on tLC's forum. He's a basic forum member. All he can see is the stuff that anyone who registers can see. Never made a post, never tried to actually join the alliance. He's going to be able to steal posts from our spam section, o noes!

Wait, what? Are you telling me the 2 tech and 5 soldiers I paid him for screenshots of your forums could have been obtained simply by registering myself?

God damnit. Now I feel used.

VI

Oh no. Now he'll be able to blackmail our members with such things as our favorite colors. :o