Spy for Sale

I currently have accounts inside many alliances and I could spy for any alliance that asks. Really what I ask in return is nothing but I put sale in for a joke. I currently have accounts inside: NPO,NpO,TDO,GPA,TOOL,Sparta,TFD,Echelon(idk why they are useless as is),The Liquor Cabinet, NADC,MXCA. I plan on expanding and if you ask I can. If you need info PM me, you can put it in this thread if you want but we'll all take it as a joke.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT DO IT[/color

One several occasions he has hacked accounts on the United blue directorates forums banning multiple members of high rankings we urge that no one even talk to him!!!!

lol. I deleted all my UBD accounts, plus these accounts are just member ranking, they're not dumb enough to give me one with power but they are welcome to at any time.

A spy in GPA? Seems a bit pointless.

Spies Log: Day 43

Still neutral. Getting bored. Might go home.

oh how true. thats why I prefer NPO and NpO funny stuff there.

like this thread http://polarorder.net/index.php?topic=44148.0

New Polar Order > Forum > Ministry of Love > The Body Republic of the Order > Polar United > AlexJacobii

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

« previous next »

Notify | Mark unread | Send this topic | Print

Author Topic: AlexJacobii (Read 509 times)

Description:

Ninja Colt

Precious Bodily Fluids...

Pax - Major

Nation Link: Ajnin

Aid Contributed: 39M

Tech Contributed: 0

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

AlexJacobii

« on: June 17, 2009, 12:51:53 PM [2aaa75a] »

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=60885

Good riddance. I always knew that boy was not right in the head.

Report to moderator Logged

RIP SlamNation

War Patches

Pax

Luv

i call for a moderator to bann him

why? i amd oing nothing wrong. well idk this might be in the wrong spot but idk where to put it really

lol. I deleted all my UBD accounts, plus these accounts are just member ranking, they're not dumb enough to give me one with power but they are welcome to at any time.

just screw of alex, your already declared war on alliances, hacked accounts on alliance forums and have been nothing but a pest

How could you possibly have that many accounts?

It seems to me that these alliances would have demasked you or would currently be in the process now to check. Either way if you aren't under the AA anymore they'll soon demask you or any other account that doesn't reside on their AA.

Unless of course you're just controlling a ton of multies.

Have fun either way cause it's not going to work.

why? i amd oing nothing wrong. well idk this might be in the wrong spot but idk where to put it really

Umm, multis much? Unless you're doing a Farung and having friends make nations while you control their alliance forum accounts.

-Bama

Lemme get this right: you have [forum] accounts in :NPO,NpO,TDO,GPA,TOOL,Sparta,TFD,Echelon,The Liquor Cabinet, NADC,MXCA... that takes time and effort!

but not TOP, MHA, ODN, Fark IRON FoK, VE etc ..... why not these?

But you don't already have a buyer for the info?

Are you a bad spy, a poor salesman, or are these alliances really boring?

Hello there AlexJacobi.

What would be the drive behind this? What i mean is, why do you do this? What is the gain from this?

This is a logical question and fear Agent 86 will not be able to answer this in a normal fashion.

As The Minister of LOL at The Brain, I beg all to refrain from such question's as I have high hopes for this thread to become a segment in Trash Cats Corner under the heading. "What was he thinking when he made this post"

I currently have accounts inside many alliances and I could spy for any alliance that asks. Really what I ask in return is nothing but I put sale in for a joke. I currently have accounts inside: NPO,NpO,TDO,GPA,TOOL,Sparta,TFD,Echelon(idk why they are useless as is),The Liquor Cabinet, NADC,MXCA. I plan on expanding and if you ask I can. If you need info PM me, you can put it in this thread if you want but we'll all take it as a joke.

haha

A spy in GPA? Seems a bit pointless.

Spies Log: Day 43

Still neutral. Getting bored. Might go home.

i lol'd again

Hello there AlexJacobi.

What would be the drive behind this? What i mean is, why do you do this? What is the gain from this?

attention whore, or trying to be like that Jarheads or Terry Howard guy.

Edited by Famzy