Looking for an alliance

hello Shadow King, i'm from the Shadow Confederacy and we're currently in need of experienced players to help the alliance really get going. we're a small alliance right now but as the recent conflict has proved we are capable of great things. pm me in game if you feel like joining up or want to know more

thanks

Sir D- TSC senator of Immigration

Join The Russian Empire, or TRE, we are an alliance on white team, and we're that alliance for cool people :awesome: B) :awesome:

you should join the Keepers of the Covenant. We have elections every two months for the council so you could get a position there. You can call the place home all right since we're the friendliest group of people around. The reason I'm saying this here instead of in a PM is because I'm not sure if you can put A link in a PM

link to KoTC forums

We could definitely use some recruitment help, Shadow King. Your other experience could be a great benefit in times to come as well!

I would welcome you to apply to the House Atreides through our boards at http://atreides.greengrassmo.com

Edited by Vanadrin Failing

You should check out the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics. We are a mid sized alliance that seks experienced members like yourself. We have several lower level government positions open after a while, and aid i you earn it. We are largely a merit based alliance, the more you do the more you get. You can check out our irc channel at #cnfear or our forums in my sig. feel free to pm me here or ingame if you have any questions. thanks