Tabloid Tribune #147 | NPO Annoucement

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine those are messages asking the nations to surrender, although if people are recruiting from the NPO then you should let your nations go (without surrendering properly) and laugh when the new alliance gets those nations attacked for being on the target list <_<.

Also, I know this is a tabloid and you are baiting, but I can't resist anyway: spying is an act of aggression. You had a completely solid CB on Blackstone. However, you know as well as I do that all alliances receive information, which is not spying (as you have said several times, 'the Order does not spy').

Loved it, want more.

We all want more, but it take more than kudos and criticism to keep PNN going; it takes sponsorships and hard cash from alliances like you. Support the Pacific News Network through an official (or unofficial, secret aid) sponsorship and we'll say all sorts of great things about your alliance. Yes, I am willing to sacrafice journalistic integrity for money. That's my commitment to you!

Anything can be arranged, you know. But before any transactions are discussed, I do want my chalet in Francograd with an ocean view restored, though. I believe it was... taken from me, along with other things, last year. I'll take the heap of ruins if that's what it's become. We can talk about it with Cortath some other time.

Fire Lord TimLee remained defiant and stated that Carter "has been expelled from FIRE and will never be allowed to return." Whether this is an Eternal Banishment or simply a Permanent Banishment is yet to be seen.

Yes! Oh my god, yes.